Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 18, 2017, 11:09:19 pm

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 03:31:01 am 
Started by Dimensionone - Last post by Lamkin
I've been looking into this for bit now (i.e., Googling, as I have an iPad but don't have an Apple TV device to tinker around with and test this out on for myself) and it seems there are other iOS games where overall progress is saved between devices, but saved games are not...so perhaps this is the case with Machinarium? But if it is indeed the case, there still might be a way around it, but that might involve possibly using another app to get at the saved game data in order to transfer it to your Apple TV.
But I'm not all that certain about any of this, so I'm going to ask Amanita directly to get a more definitive answer and then get back to you on this... I'll make a new post below after I've heard back.

on: Yesterday at 11:53:17 pm 
Started by Alex - Last post by Alex
This topic has been moved to the Machinarium iPad Versions(s) board.

http://forum.amanita-design.net/index.php?topic=5638.0

on: Yesterday at 09:16:07 pm 
Started by Dimensionone - Last post by Dimensionone
I have a question - using the version on Apple TV and iPad. I have started on Apple TV, then moved to iPad. I can see the progress was synchronized and I could continued to play. I have saved the position on iPad than returned to Apple TV, but unfortunately I cannot see the saved positions from iPad. I can see only the positions saved on Apple TV.
Do you have any idea how can I get saved progress from iPad loaded into Apple TV? Using the latest version of you gave on all devices.

on: December 16, 2017, 07:57:43 pm 

"These are character designs for a non-existent animated series that was supposed to be set in a forest and a pub."
 Read more about the original ancestor of Chuchel here.

on: December 14, 2017, 08:21:53 pm 

Interesting!  Now I see that there's some chatter about this "Space Cigar" possibly being of alien origin.
(anyone ever read Arthur C. Clarke's "Rendezvous With Rama"?)

Astronomers Want To Know: Does This Interstellar Visitor Have A Message For Us?  
"Researchers working on long-distance space transportation have previously suggested that a cigar or needle shape is the most likely architecture for an interstellar spacecraft, since this would minimize friction and damage from interstellar gas and dust... [researchers will] be checking on that hypothesis by scanning the object for possible artificial transmitters through a radio telescope at West Virginia's Green Bank Observatory."

I will continue to update this topic. ~A

on: December 13, 2017, 03:57:46 am 

But this came close!
Check out the finale of this 23 city tour which was recorded last Saturday in Los Angeles at UCLA's Royce Hall theatreI was there

<

on: December 07, 2017, 11:24:32 pm 
Started by parrymania - Last post by parrymania
Thanks so much!  Cheesy

on: December 07, 2017, 11:21:26 pm 
Started by parrymania - Last post by Lamkin
Here are the save files that I had after finishing the game (I'd used all save slots...spread out over the entire game).
The save files for Windows can be found here:
c:\Users\[USER-NAME]\AppData\Roaming\Amanita-Design.Samorost3\Local Store\
The save files for Mac can be found here:
{YourHomeFolder}/Library/Application Support/Amanita Design/Samorost 3

You'll want to take the entire Samorost 3 folder and trash it, then replace it with this one:
http://cl.ly/fmLn

on: December 07, 2017, 10:12:15 pm 
Started by parrymania - Last post by parrymania
Hey everyone, so my progress was lost and I was right up to the last planet. Sniffing around the internet a bit I found that there are .sol files with different saves.

Would anyone share the .sol file for the 4th Planet? Or if there are other codes etc. to skip that would be great.

Much appreciated!

on: December 06, 2017, 08:39:25 pm 
Started by McKinnon - Last post by Lamkin
Hmm... I don't believe Amanita is rereleasing the iOS version of the game. Perhaps you're referring to the Definitive Version on PC?
Where in particular are you having problems getting the robot to move?

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10