Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 08:59:02 am

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: last copies of Machinarium Soundtrack 12"LP  (Read 13572 times)
minority_records
noble citizen robot

« on: April 30, 2010, 06:26:18 pm »

Hello,

there are remaining copies (cca 40) of Tomas Dvorak's "Machinarium Soundtrack" 12"LP on black 140gr vinyl left at the publisher, Minority Records (www.minorityrecords.com). Machinarium Soundtrack on vinyl is one-shot edition of 555 hand-numbered copies, 405 copies on black and 150 on clear yellow. Each copy is signed by the author himself and contains three art reproductions by Adolf Lachman and coupon with a code to download both FLAC and MP3 versions of the songs, including the bonus EP.

One copy is 12.50 Euro + postage to your place and can be ordered at www.minorityrecords.com/store. Payment options are credit cards or PayPal. Thank you.

Dan / Minority Records
trautenberg
little rusty robot

« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2012, 01:18:32 pm »

Are you sure, you do not want to make any reprint? It is so beautiful - the story, the graphics and the music as well. I long for the LP...
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2012, 06:26:07 am »

Quote from: trautenberg
Are you sure, you do not want to make any reprint?... I long for the LP...

Our friends at Minority Records may surprise us with a third reprint of the LP but that could be seen as breaking with the very nature of "limited edition LPs", which is: the fewer, the rarer, the more "valuable" these LPs end up being to collectors.

For example, I have recently seen the black vinyl offered on eBAY(U.S.) for $$$$!  :~/
( not that I agree with that sort of thing... Frankly I'm in your camp and think the Machinarium OST sounds best on vinyl and wish that more could be produced )

« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 06:33:18 am by Alex » Logged
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2013, 06:53:49 am »

Quote from: trautenberg
Are you sure, you do not want to make any reprint?... I long for the LP...

Our friends at Minority Records may surprise us with a third reprint of the LP...

And they did!  Link: http://forum.amanita-design.net/index.php?topic=4214.msg12514.html

BTW, I lost count, Minority says it's actually the 4th reprint ;-))
« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 04:58:12 am by Lamkin » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: