Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:29:54 am

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can the Machimarium.sol files be used on Android systems?  (Read 11822 times)
andream
little robot

« on: May 19, 2013, 03:59:01 pm »

Hi, my hand-eye coordination is so bad that I don't have any hope to make it to 1000 points in Space Invaders, so I was hoping to be able to use the Machinarium.sol file provided in the related topic http://amanita-design.net/forum/index.php/topic,3918.0.html, but I could not find anywhere to put it in my NEXUS 10 Android. Does the file have a different name in the Android version of Machinarium?

Or maybe there is a different trick to move past the Space Invaders game on Android?

Thanks!
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2013, 09:03:33 pm »

While we await some savy Android user to take a crack at your .sol question I'd like to make a suggestion:

Shoot as many of the descending aliens as you can, leaving just a few from among the top ranks.  This will buy you more time to keep shooting those big spaceships that cross the screen at the very top.  They're worth more points than the little guys so, theoretically, you could amass most of the 1000 points you need just by whacking the big guys.

andream
little robot

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2013, 04:20:17 am »

That is a good suggestion, if I still cannot do it I will ask the teenager son of a friend to do it for me, I am sure it won't take him more than a couple of minutes  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: