Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:03:01 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Plasmadog's "Bird on a Wire" solution  (Read 33310 times)
ABoretz
god of all robots

« on: December 18, 2010, 12:49:24 am »

A lot of players have had trouble getting the timing right to get the bird holding the missing puzzle piece to break the wire it's perched on.  Forum member Plasmadog has discovered a sure-fire way:

"There is a small piston at the right of the screen, a little way behind the cat, going up and down. If you move the robot up and down roughly in sync with that piston, the wire should break. It worked for me within seconds of trying it, which seems to be the typical result."

Quoted from this post:

« Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 05:24:01 am by Alex » Logged
RainingTip
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2011, 07:13:44 pm »

I tested it today. Works 100%.

I saw on YouTube on some Machinarium videos that people are "forcing" the wire to break up. The solution to break it "soft Cheesy" is to easly move up and down your cursor accelerating every movement session. If it doesn't break , not even when you reached force movement, try it again from the lowest speed.

Sorry if I wrote some sentences wrong. I don't speak english at perfection Wink
PokéManiac2471
citizen robot

'.'

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2012, 06:31:32 pm »

I just tried it now, the method that ABoretz posted didn't really work... Undecided but thanks anyway! Smiley
I tried Raining Tip's method but went a bit different... I moved my cursor up & down to the top & bottom of the game screen quickly.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 07:29:17 pm by PokéManiac2471 » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: