Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:51:39 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Czech website?  (Read 17845 times)
snuffy
little robot

« on: February 20, 2011, 12:00:05 am »

Why is there no official Czech website?  Huh And is there any chance to get a Machinarium t-shirt in the Czech Republic?
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2011, 04:33:45 am »

If the official Machinarium website were in Czech then most of the current visitors here would not be able to participate.   Wink

And if you want to obtain t-shirts, click on the STORE link at the Amanita Design website:  http://amanita-design.net/

snuffy
little robot

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2011, 03:30:49 pm »

I get this. Wink But now there is only English version of the website. I just think that there should be Czech version too...

Same with the t-shirts. Why should I pay in pounds? There should be an opportunity to buy them here...
Mariya
space invader

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2011, 06:29:46 pm »

Same with the t-shirts. Why should I pay in pounds? There should be an opportunity to buy them here...

Err...so a question appears for moderators, if some girl, for example  Wink has made vector images of Samorost characters and made a t-shirt in a nearest printing agency...is it violation of copyright?
or I should buy official one?
jd
Administrator
black cap brotherhood member

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2011, 07:28:19 pm »

hey everyone,
Czech website doesn't exist because we belive it's not needed. it seems English has finally became the global language and if you can't read English you can still use Google Translator (I recommend using Chrome web browser - it will translate it for you very easily).
as for T-shirts, I know our selection isn't very good and the prices are high - sorry for that, we'll try to imrpove it in the future but we are busy making games. I also encourage you to create your own T-shirts with characters from our games. if it's  for you personal use or as a gift for your friends then it's no problem and we'll be happy. you just shouldn't sell it, that's all.
snuffy
little robot

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2011, 07:57:44 pm »

That's great, I think I could try to create my own t-shirt.  Smiley

If you're busy making games then everything's forgiven and I won't mention it again.  Grin Good luck with that.
Marina
little robot

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2011, 08:14:49 am »

Плохо что нет перевода на русский. Названия тем хотя бы на русском в кавычках приписывать :-). А то пообщаться хочется, а в какую тему идти пока разберешься, пока переведешь что к чему..
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2011, 06:32:48 pm »

Quote from: Marina
Плохо что нет перевода на русский. Названия тем хотя бы на русском в кавычках приписывать :-). А то пообщаться хочется, а в какую тему идти пока разберешься, пока переведешь что к чему..

JD  (the boss of this place Wink)   wrote that this forums' discussions will be conducted in English.  If you wish to converse with the other Russian speaking members here please use the "PM" (Personal Message) feature.  You can read about how to use it here: http://machinarium.net/forum/index.php?action=help;page=pm

Спасибо.   Grin

« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 06:50:12 pm by Alex » Logged
donald
little robot

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2011, 06:52:41 pm »

Alex На сколько я заметил, это форум не только англоязычный, есть одна тема с комиксами на русском языке. А остальные то хочется прочесть тоже :-) так что Marina такая не одна
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2011, 09:44:15 pm »

Quote from: donald

Alex На сколько я заметил, это форум не только англоязычный, есть одна тема с комиксами на русском языке.

Donald, use this Translator to help you: http://www.stars21.com/translator/english_to_russian.html

And, yes, the "Круглая и Квадратная" thread is mostly all in Russian but that is the only one so far.  All other topics and discussions here are conducted in English. (or maybe one or two have shown up in Chinese... )  Sorry if translating from English to Russian is a big problem for you.  (trust me, it's tough going from Russian to English as well!)  Grin

А точнее можно узнать когда Аманита Дизайн выпустит свои игры?

If you want to know when Amanita Design will release their next game you should follow their blog.  That news will appear there before it will show up on this forum.

Meanwhile, please try using GOOGLE's Chrome browser.  It will help with translations.  

~A
« Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 11:51:29 pm by Alex » Logged
malta
citizen robot

« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2011, 07:43:02 pm »

donald, я немного не понимаю, чем плох сайт на английском? Да, это не родной язык, но английский практически все учили в школе и ВУЗе. Разработчики сайта не виноваты, что русским школьникам и студентам лень иностранный язык учить.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: