Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 03:20:09 am

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: botanicula  (Read 81876 times)
Cyreen
little rusty robot

« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2012, 01:41:35 am »

I LOVE THE SINGING FROGS! Assuming that the developers may pay attention to these forums, thank you for sharing your incredible imagination.
Predseda
noble citizen robot

« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2012, 10:12:45 am »

Thank you for the Botanicula. I am now at 3rd level and I enjoy the game as I used to enjoy Machinarium. Good work, congratulations to the Amanita team goes from Praha.
Vunktabir
citizen robot

« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2012, 08:20:22 am »

Since I posted some complaints about technical issues, I also want so say that apart from them Botanicula is a wonderful peace of art and a more-than-a-game experience to me. Many thanks from Germany! Cheesy
divit
black cap brotherhood member

« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2012, 11:35:33 am »

I've only played it for an hour so far, but my jaw was starting to ache from grinning too much  Grin
fedos
little robot

« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2012, 10:25:26 pm »

My God, this is the best game I've ever played! Thank You, Developers!!!
overreacher
little robot

« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2012, 11:21:33 pm »

Hi, would it be possible to buy a DVD version of Botanicula from your website or at Amazon Uk ? I already bought the download version, but I would like to have the DVD just like Machinarium... Thank you Amanita for all these wonderful creatures
Lamkin
Global Moderator

« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2012, 03:06:52 am »

overreacher,
You can purchase the DVD version of the game from Amazon Germany.
overreacher
little robot

« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2012, 08:38:30 pm »

Thank you Lamkin. Why did they develop a German edition ? Do you think there will be an English one (like Lace Mamba's Machinarium) ?
Lamkin
Global Moderator

« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2012, 08:55:01 pm »

Why did they develop a German edition ?

If you recall, Amanita had developed a German edition of Machinarium, and Jakub Dvorsky, head and founder of Amanita, had fairly recently said, "It's very difficult to find a reliable and professional publishing partner especially for an adventure game nowadays. Daedalic Entertainment is not only a very reliable and professional company but working with them has always been a pleasure. We are sure our next game Botanicula is in very good hands with them."

Do you think there will be an English one (like Lace Mamba's Machinarium) ?

I don't know for certain, but it seems pretty doubtful. Notice here that it says that "Daedalic will be the exclusive publisher of Botanicula." So that word "exclusive" would, of course, indicate that this will be the only retail version....although there's a version of Botanicula that was released in the Czech Republic, but that's where Amanita is from. So again, my guess is no, but I suppose it's possible.
Edit: http://www.mergegames.com/botanicula-collectors-edition/
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 03:30:26 pm by Lamkin » Logged
overreacher
little robot

« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2012, 09:28:47 pm »

Thank you again Lamkin, you are very helpful and kind..
Unfortunately I have been to Prague last year and I won't come back in a while, so I think it would be impossible to buy the Czech version from Italy. I think I'll try Amazon.de
Gerha
little rusty robot

« Reply #40 on: June 20, 2014, 03:46:46 pm »

Thank you guys for this game!!! It's amazing!!! I have never played in such beautiful, lovely, cute and good game. This game is for soul! And I want to paste here my comment for Russian gamers, if you are not against of it)
Не могу сдержаться, чтобы не написать еще один отзыв об этой замечательной игре Botanicula! Я только что ее прошла. Мои ощущения от неё невероятные!)) я очень, очень советую Вам в нее поиграть. Прежде всего, хочу заметить, что игра эта больше понравится не тем людям, которые любят стреляли или гонки, а тем, кто любит головоломки, шарады. У нас есть Xbox, я люблю игру Скайрим безумно, люблю Томб Райдер, но эта игра душевная. Для себя. Эта игра для тех, кто любит книги, кто любит сказки, кто в детстве представлял свой мир, кто любит природу, у кого богатое воображение и богатый внутренний мир. Эта игра требует внимательности, игра заставляет напрягать извилины, я часто откладывала ее в сторону, когда не могла пройти очередной этап, потом продумывала свои ходы, открывала игру и все получалось. Эта игра требует времени. Но, чертовски приятно  сидеть вечером под пледом, пить чай и играть в нее) она очаровательна бесконечно. Особенно главные герои! И их озвучка)) она меня перенесли в детство. Я аж жалею, что так быстро ее прошла. В эпсторе я нашла спец.приложение для нее, с подсказками как пройти все ее главы и задачки. Но самая прелесть в том, чтобы догадаться до всего самим, я считаю. В общем, сплошные положительные отзывы от меня. Теперь это моя любимая игра!   Smiley  #botanicula
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: