Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:40:31 am

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Unpublished Animated Film by Amanita Design  (Read 19335 times)
Loki108
citizen robot

« on: June 05, 2009, 11:20:57 am »

Hi Jakub,

I was just going through this forum and I've found some pictures (Amanita's exhibition in Pardubice) that I haven't seen before. You mentioned on that topic that they are from unfinished animated film.

Could you please provide some more information about that? As a big fan of your games and animations (and I am certainly not alone who is curious:), I would like to know more about that animated film. Do you plan to finish that movie someday? If not, have you considered to publish at least some of the animations or artwork on your website, or sell some of the backgrounds as prints? They are very nice and I would definitely buy some to hang them on my wall:)

Thanx

T.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 08:11:53 pm by Alex » Logged
jd
Administrator
black cap brotherhood member

« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2009, 01:02:17 pm »

hi,
that pictures for animated feature film came from our collaboration with director Darren Aronofsky (Pi, Requiem for a Dream, The Fountain, The Wrestler). it was to be dark science fiction club film. the problem was to find money to shoot such non-commercial project so it's suspended now. maybe we will publish more pictures later Wink
Wrenbot
captain robot

[ '-' ]

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2010, 02:50:51 pm »

ohh I for one can't wait to see something like that from you guys. Really hope you succeed in that venture.

YAY Samorost 3!!! Now just waiting for Machinarium 2!! ^^
PokéManiac2471
citizen robot

'.'

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2012, 05:38:42 pm »

Sounds good! Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: