Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 11:31:03 am

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Unable to save game on iPad2!  (Read 11885 times)
Brekelm
little robot

« on: September 12, 2011, 10:26:43 pm »

The game looks great, but I have not yet been able to restore a game to a previous state, it keeps beginning from the begin! When I save a slot, the slot gets occupied with something (there's an image in it and in the upperright corner there's a red number, I don't know what it means). However, when I close th game and then restart and choose my savegame, it just starts from the begin!

I have also tried shutting down and restarting the ipad2, but to no avail.
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2011, 11:45:22 pm »

I don't have access to an iPAD2 so I don't know if the advice here on the forum regarding missing saved games will apply to that platform.  (for example, does the iPAD run the game using a Flash Player or what?!)

All the same, have a look through the thread called "Where are my Savegames?".  It's a long thread but the link I just left you starts you from the beginning.  See if you can tease out a fix from all the suggestions left there and then please come back and let us know what worked for you.  

Good luck!

« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 11:47:12 pm by Alex » Logged
Brekelm
little robot

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2011, 09:22:19 pm »

Hello Alex,

Yes, I saw that thread also, but it applies to the PC version. All that is suggested there is not applicable to the iPad. I also saw a thread about other  problems with the iPad2 , but the tip there was to restart the iPad. But that didn't help either. So, I'm still stuck with a game I cannot save.
jd
Administrator
black cap brotherhood member

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2011, 11:32:43 am »

hi, saving should work fine but it saves only the level were you are currently located. it doesn't save the exact state of things so you'll need to repeat that level from the beginning when you load it. however this is true only the first third of the game and in the rest of the game it works accurately.
Brekelm
little robot

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2011, 07:47:29 pm »

Ok, thanks jd. I'll give it a go then.
Brekelm
little robot

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2011, 08:08:11 pm »

Great, that was my issue! I expected a savegame to save every specific state, but it saves per new screen you reach!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: