Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:19:17 am

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A downloadable compilation of all Amanita games?  (Read 21974 times)
Wrenbot
captain robot

[ '-' ]

« on: October 15, 2011, 08:31:05 pm »

Are there any plans to produce an all-in-one pack of all the games by Amanita Design?

If not, is there currently any way to download Questionaut, The Quest for The Rest, Osada and Rocketman so we can play them offline?

I'd totally buy an Amanita Album 10 times over Tongue
maybe you guys could release a collection of all your work after you've made Samorost 3 and Machinarium 2? Kiss

YAY Samorost 3!!! Now just waiting for Machinarium 2!! ^^
Lamkin
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2011, 09:39:40 pm »

...is there currently any way to download Questionaut, The Quest for The Rest, Osada and Rocketman so we can play them offline?

Questionaut can also be played offline through the standalone Flash Player. Download all of the .swf files (there are eleven) and put them into a single folder. Then open that folder and double-click on the quest.swf file.

The Quest for the Rest can be played offline as well with the standalone Flash Player. You'll have to download the .swf files for each screen (including each of the four music.swf files) and put them into a single folder. Then open that folder and double-click on the desert.swf file.

• You can play Osada offline with Adobe's standalone Flash Player. Download all of the .swf files and put them into a single folder. Then open that folder and double-click on the Osada.swf file.

• You can download the .swf file for Rocketman and play the game offline with the standalone Flash Player.

You can download Adobe's standalone Flash Player here:
http://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/downloads.html Once on that page, you'll want to download and install the Flash Player projector.

If you're unsure how to download the .swf files, I know that in Safari, while you're running one of the games, you can choose Window→Activity from the menu bar and then option-double-click on each .swf file to download it. (Not sure about other browsers, but I assume it's a similar process.)

But yes, I agree that it would be nice to have separate applications for each of those games. =o)
« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 02:11:48 am by Lamkin » Logged
Wrenbot
captain robot

[ '-' ]

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2011, 06:33:31 am »

bump to support the idea of separate, easy-to-download applications for all these games and videos!

YAY Samorost 3!!! Now just waiting for Machinarium 2!! ^^
p1r473
little robot

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2012, 12:11:00 am »

I as well would like an offline package of all of their works. I know its all free online but I am the type to collect and hoard everything!
qwaffles
captain robot

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2016, 12:20:37 pm »

agreed!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: