Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:43:46 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PlayStation 3 Machinarium will be "the ultimate version"  (Read 14455 times)
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« on: November 03, 2011, 05:54:39 am »

The PlayStation 3 version of enchanting point and click game Machinarium is the "ultimate version", developer Amanita Design has said.

The PS3 version of Machinarium, due out in February 2012, is "more fluent" than other versions, Amanita founder Jakub Dvorský told Eurogamer at the GameCity6 festival in Nottingham.

"This PlayStation version will be the ultimate version of Machinarium," he said. "There will be a few new features, such as zoom. You will have the ability to zoom to certain places. There will be Trophies. It will be more fluent. It's a really nice version. I'm quite happy with it. We're looking forward to it."

~ continue reading here ~

Waltz
little rusty robot

« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2011, 09:58:41 pm »

Will there be any new puzzles, I wonder? I'll love seeing things on a big screen, but it's not quite as fun when you already know all the answers.
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2011, 10:06:58 pm »

Quote from: Waltz

Will there be any new puzzles?

Doubtful, and most probably not.  But aren't you the least bit curious about what JD meant when he mentioned that there would be "trophies" in this release?oh,you spoiled kids Roll Eyes

Ottis
citizen robot

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2011, 01:38:33 am »

Excellent!! I was trying to decide between buying the xBox and the PS3 (I have the PS2) this decided it for me, PS3 it is!!
DJYano
little robot

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2012, 09:15:16 am »

hi all,

Alex
February is over, and about Machinarium do not know
Sony also does not give any information about the launch of the game for PS3
You can share any information?
I greet
Dave
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2012, 09:36:45 pm »

Hi Dave,
I haven't read any info about when the PS3 version of Machinarium will be released.  Botanicula was also due out in February but it too is running late... but, hey, better late than buggy eh?  Wink

Your best bet is to keep an eye on Amanita Design's Facebook page and Blog!

August 2012 Update: Coming within the next few months!

« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 04:29:20 am by Alex » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: