Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:46:41 am

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 in a row  (Read 61451 times)
Wody
little robot

« on: October 17, 2009, 05:14:57 pm »

I believe this 5 in a row in the bar is impossible. I have been stuck on it for hours, and no matter what I do, the computer always wins. Is there a way to skip this puzzle, or have some savegame or something to skip it?
death-like
citizen robot

« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2009, 05:17:49 pm »

** SPOILER **

this is the pattern -

O_O_O
_O_O_
O_O_O
erde12
little robot

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2009, 05:36:34 pm »

Cheesy
blop
citizen robot

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2009, 05:45:50 pm »

** SPOILER **

this is the pattern -

O_O_O
_O_O_
O_O_O

I don't get it.
Wody
little robot

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2009, 05:46:16 pm »

That may be the pattern, but whenever you try to input it, the computer will get 5 in a row, or will block you, and it is impossible to change this. Also, I have seen the computer win with 3 or 4 in a row.
Trekis
citizen robot

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2009, 05:49:35 pm »

Same problem Angry
death-like
citizen robot

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2009, 05:52:33 pm »

The pattern I gave you is the solution, whenever the computer have 3 in a row, block him instantly! just keep playin' until you manage to get 5 in a row
blop
citizen robot

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2009, 06:06:03 pm »

So.. did anyone manage to do it with using the pattern?
popsUlfr
Global Moderator
black cap brotherhood boss

Houndeye

« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2009, 06:19:33 pm »

I just played right away and tricked it. Once one gets 5 in row it wins the game. Start in a corner and try to align 5, the computer will try to block it and you have to block your opponent's row if it's going to be 5 in the next move. I basically kept playing like that until I managed to do two 4's which assured me to win the game.
Genjin
citizen robot

« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2009, 06:28:29 pm »

I fail to get it. The pattern doesnt work for me. I try to beat it since hours now but it's just too hard...
blop
citizen robot

« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2009, 06:33:18 pm »

I guess he gives you what you need for the last musician.. the tall one, right? Or does he simply give you money?

Well, it doesn't matter, actually. I still can't beat him, lol.
popsUlfr
Global Moderator

Houndeye

« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2009, 06:38:38 pm »

I guess he gives you what you need for the last musician.. the tall one, right? Or does he simply give you money?

Start in a corner! And continue from there on, watch horizontal, vertical, diagonal alignment of your opponent. Immediately block it if it gets 4 in a row (of course you can block it before), continue like that and try to align the needed 5. Good luck!

If you succeed it actually gives you nothing, it just gets angry and spills some bolts. Tongue
Genjin
citizen robot

« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2009, 06:48:29 pm »

Sorry, I try starting from a corner but doesn't work for me either. Can you make a video of how you play it and win?
blop
citizen robot

« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2009, 06:51:50 pm »

Start in a corner! And continue from there on, watch horizontal, vertical, diagonal alignment of your opponent. Immediately block it if it gets 4 in a row (of course you can block it before), continue like that and try to align the needed 5. Good luck!

If you succeed it actually gives you nothing, it just gets angry and spills some bolts. Tongue

So if he doesn't give you a thing, why do we have to beat him in the first place? ARGH. We just did a draw.
popsUlfr
Global Moderator

Houndeye

« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2009, 06:55:51 pm »

Sorry, I try starting from a corner but doesn't work for me either. Can you make a video of how you play it and win?

Sorry, can't do that right now but maybe tomorrow I will try to upload something Wink

So if he doesn't give you a thing, why do we have to beat him in the first place? ARGH. We just did a draw.

Remember what the saxophonist's saxophone is missing? It's all about the bolts I tell ya!
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: