Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:56:18 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Could you sell Samorost 1 & 2 bundled together on GOG.com?  (Read 12367 times)
bwserenity
little rusty robot

« on: April 06, 2012, 11:09:36 am »

Since GOG.com just started selling Machinarium on their website and they're taking preorders for Botanicula, I'd like to see a bundle of Samorost 1 & 2 available there as well. While I realize Amanita Design offers the original Samorost for free on their website, I believe there are potential customers being alienated from buying Samorost2 by not offering an installable alternative of Samorost1 on their download destination of choice. Since GOG.com is known for their exclusive bonus content, a downloadable installer of the original game would be the ideal bonus for the OCD/completists among us.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 09:21:00 pm by bwserenity » Logged
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2012, 07:47:08 pm »

To save you the frustration of waiting to hear back from the devs (who are in Botanicula pre-release crunch mode) I'd suggest that you petition the folks at GOG to encourage Amanita Design to add Samorost2 to the GOG roster.  ( GOG has a forum too )

As for Samorost 1 - in my opinion you may have to forget about Amanita Design including that in any of their future packages.  As you said, they have it available for free on their website and, besides, moderator dg10050 has provided us with a standalone download of it that you're welcome to have.  (see reply #3 at this link)

« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 08:54:40 pm by Alex » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: