Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:40:43 pm

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: "Pay what you want for Botanicula and save the rainforest"  (Read 32080 times)
popsUlfr
Global Moderator
black cap brotherhood boss

Houndeye

« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2012, 12:48:30 am »

I guess that's it. Because I even can't open the latest Adobe Air version after download. So maybe now I have to buy an expensive new iLive version or something like this. Sad But thanks for your help.

Sorry to hear that. What about the archived AIR versions here?
Select the Runtime version for Mac.

I don't have a Mac so I'm not going to be of much more help I'm afraid.
Lamkin
Global Moderator

« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2012, 01:41:13 am »

I don't believe it's that Adobe AIR isn't getting installed....I checked inside the Botanicula.app file and I see Adobe AIR. So I'm wondering what her system specs are. I see on the Humble Bundle page that Botanicula requires Snow Leopard (OS X 10.6), while Machinarium requires only Leopard (OS X 10.5)...well, Tiger (10.4) would also run Machinarium...so she might need to upgrade to Snow Leopard in order to run Botanicula. What version of OS X are you running, Anmaste? And do you have an Intel Mac?
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 06:50:45 pm by Lamkin » Logged
phili
little robot

« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2012, 02:41:56 pm »

Dear Amanita team,
being a big fan since Samorost I immediate invested 20EUR via HumbleBundle for BOTANICULA and the beautiful extras.
But then my heart broke: MacOSC 10.6 only?
Don't you have a heart for persons who use their machines for more than a year? My dear Mac is running stable for years with 10.4.11 and now this stops me from playing BOTANICULA.

I don't regret having invested the money into your work, but I deeply regret not being able to play it without investing in a higher MacOSX version.
Have a heart for us oldies and make it downward compatible
Lamkin
Global Moderator

« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2012, 08:10:55 pm »

Bonus pack now added to the bundle: a Botanicula art book and map collection, a Kooky bonus pack featuring behind-the-scenes photographs and concept art for the film, the independent album Zorya from Machinarium soundtrack artist Tomáš Dvořák (a.k.a., Floex), and the independent album HU from Botanicula soundtrack artist DVA. And finally, Amanita Design's experimental interactive music project Osada has been added to the main download list.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 09:12:47 am by Lamkin » Logged
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2012, 07:22:52 pm »

Just about 24 hours to go, friends.  Go large!    OCCUPY THE RAIN FORESTS!

Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2012, 04:55:46 am »

"The Humble Botanicula Debut is over, with 92,545 bundles sold for a total of $822,061.79"
( we'll post follow ups as info from World Land Trust comes out, but so far enough money has been collected to protect over 1,400 acres of rain forest as permanent wildlife reserves! )

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: