Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 11:31:16 am

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: bug from hanging bat [SOLVED]  (Read 27458 times)
ellenbenson
little rusty robot

« on: May 04, 2012, 04:19:35 am »

the spider on the stretched line won't eat the bug I got from the hanging bat
« Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 06:48:28 am by Alex » Logged
Brightington_III
citizen robot

« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2012, 11:20:34 am »

The suction-bug (from the bat) is used to reach a different area; it's the one where you're trying to cross a 'bridge' of sorts.
OlMike
little robot

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2012, 11:50:29 pm »

I am playing and experience a similar problem.  I have been able to get the small bug for use later (by scaring the hanging bat).  I get to the stretchy bridge (of sorts) and begin to cross.  I click on the bug and bring it down, but the large beetle still chases me away.  Repeating this over and over placing the bug in as many locations I can think of.  There is never any response for the beetle and I am stuck.  I am using the game on a MacBook Pro, circa 2011.  Game plays very well (I love it!).  I I have tried 60% and 100% screen size to no avail.

The only other odd thing is I noticed after playing the game, closing, and then returning to start the game again, it had repositioned itself in my games icon inside launchpad.  Opened up fine, though, but with the same problem.

Thanks
Lamkin
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2012, 12:44:58 am »

I get to the stretchy bridge (of sorts) and begin to cross.  I click on the bug and bring it down, but the large beetle still chases me away.

Click once on the bug from your inventory and then release the mouse button. You'll still be holding the little bug. Then, while holding the little bug, drag it down and click your mouse again on the large beetle.
OlMike
little robot

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2012, 01:33:10 am »

It worked exactly as you said.  I guess as a new bee I have a tendency to click too much.  The action was simple and worked first time.  Thanks for such a quick response.

Thanks very much for adding "(Solved)" to your post, OlMike!  That's the spirit!! Wink
~A

« Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 06:58:23 am by Alex » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: