Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:46:19 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: wrench issue - android  (Read 14045 times)
ballerbenshoof
little robot

« on: May 20, 2012, 04:09:30 pm »

so i have a similar problem with wrench on the galaxy tab 10.1

i got the wrench on the wall and the wrench in the book and then gave the wrench guy his music. i didnt get the wrench from the drain and now i only hjave 2 wrenches and the other is in the drain covered by cap? i see there are a lot of updates that appear to fix this for the iPad but i am stuck. help would be appreciated

thank you
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2012, 11:44:02 pm »

...the other [wrench] is in the drain covered by cap?

There is no cap covering the drain.
But there is a wrench down there.   Grin

ballerbenshoof
little robot

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2012, 02:57:17 pm »

here is a screen shot

2 wrenches and the other is in the water?

how do i move forward?

Mod Comment: Thanks for the PDF! But we have limited storage for attachments so I took the liberty... ~A
« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 08:23:33 pm by Alex » Logged
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2012, 08:40:49 pm »

Erp!  By the look of it, you are stuck my friend.  :~(

The cap you took off using the Wrench Guy is covering the drain, and that's where the third wrench is.  I didn't think it was possible for the Wrench Guy to help you until you collected all three red wrenches, but I guess this is a bug on the Android version.

Please write to "support ~snaily~ amanitadesign.com" to tell them of your finding.

Thank you!  ( bug reports like yours will help the next Android update be that much better! )
~A

Lamkin
Global Moderator

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2012, 09:56:09 pm »

I didn't think it was possible for the Wrench Guy to help you until you collected all three red wrenches, but I guess this is a bug on the Android version.

The Wrench Guy will help you even if you haven't gotten the other two wrenches. =o)

i got the wrench on the wall and the wrench in the book and then gave the wrench guy his music. i didnt get the wrench from the drain...

If you've only gotten the wrench from the book and the wrench off the pipes, the Wrench Guy is supposed to spit out the third wrench right after removing the cap.

So yeah, it sounds like a bug.  =o(
« Last Edit: December 21, 2020, 11:33:21 pm by Lamkin » Logged
ballerbenshoof
little robot

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2012, 11:27:52 pm »

OK so do i wait for an update? or do i have to start over?

thank you for the help

Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2012, 07:39:30 pm »

Sorry for delayed reply... still reeling from the news that the Wrench Guy will help you WITHOUT you first collecting all three red wrenches ~AND~ that he will spit out the third one if you didn't get it before the pool floods! ( started replaying the PC version of the game yesterday but haven't gotten to that scene yet... will advise )  :~>

Re: Should you start over or wait for an update.  Well, we have no info about how long before an Android update so you may have to wait a long time.  I'd say, start the game over.

Race ya!   Grin

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: