Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:40:43 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Game Bug (frog/snail/chicken-room)? [SOLVED]  (Read 16430 times)
Mukki-san
little robot

« on: June 02, 2012, 06:43:47 pm »

Help, please...
I'm stuck on the chicken hunt (in room where you create snail/frog/chicken by blowing in horns). I have no clue on how the puzzle works, but have anyway managed to produce both snail, frog AND CHICKEN several times. But instead of beeing able to catch the chicken it just disintegrates and I have to start over again. Is there a bug in the game or am I missing something? Do I have to do something special, when chicken is created, to be able to catch it?

Thanks in advance...  

/
Sorry folks, mea culpa Roll Eyes.
Went back to an earlier savegame and replayed from there. Went straight to the frog/snail/chicken-puzzle and solved it immediately (still don't know the logic behind the puzzle though). Turned out that if you try the puzzle once again, after solving it, you get the result mentioned above. I had obviously missed a chicken somewhere else, and forgotten that I already had this one.    
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 08:39:13 am by Mukki-san » Logged
masorost
citizen robot

« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2012, 06:49:22 pm »

well, I was interested if the behavior of frog-snail-chicken room is completely random
somewhere on the internets, I found this:

found a system for the trumpet part. If on your first blow you get:
Snail head -> lower trumpet -> lower trumpet to create a snail
Frog head -> lower trumpet -> upper trumpet to create a frog
Chicken head -> lower trumpet -> middle trumpet to create a chicken

didn't try it, thought, but maybe it works:)
Mukki-san
little robot

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2012, 09:57:32 pm »

Yes, I've seen this also. In fact, that's what I used when replaying (it works). The first time I 'solved' it, I just went bananas and tried to find some logic in the puzzle and after enough trial and error eventually somehow solved it (without noticing it). So if anyone has suggestions on how the mechanics or logics behind this puzzle works it would be nice of you to share your ideas (don't know exactly how since it could possibly ruin peoples game experience). But since I'm a firm lover of logic puzzles, and this one defeats my logic skills (not that I am Einsteini), I have a feeling this is a puzzle without logic!!?     
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: