Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:52:42 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Game Freezes in Prison [SOLVED]  (Read 7705 times)
LadyDragon
little robot

« on: June 04, 2012, 10:07:22 pm »

Just bought and downloaded the game today. I follow the directions as I installed. I made it to the prison and stuck an object through the hole and scare the other 2 prisoners, but then it just hangs there, not able to do anything. Had to go to the task manager to shut it down. I did some reading and downloaded Patch 1 and 2, Disabled hardware, and nothing works. Freezes there every time. My os is Windows Vista, service pack 2, 64 bit. I found another thread from January about this, but did not see a solution.

Oh wow. Never mind. I figured it out. wasn't frozen after all. Just had to do a little something more.   Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 08:26:40 am by Alex » Logged
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2012, 12:01:48 am »

Quote from: LadyDragon

Never mind. I figured it out. wasn't frozen after all. Just had to do a little something more.   Roll Eyes

What was the "little something more" you did to fix your problem?  ( your contribution to this subject will help the next person that runs into this problem )

LadyDragon
little robot

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2012, 02:05:10 am »

I didn't reach All the way to the other side of the room. that's what the robot was waiting on, me to click where else to go.   Undecided
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: