Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:44:10 am

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Possible Bug (post brain-creature jumping and leaf disc retrieval) [SOLVED]  (Read 10078 times)
Beta_Orionis
little robot

« on: July 25, 2012, 02:33:56 am »

I've looked through many threads to see if this has been an issue for others, but I've only encountered other bugs (such as the kitchen animation problem)

My problem occurs later in the timline. There is a part where you jump across little creatures that look like brains with angler fish lights. It can be seen here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9Gb1OGVQl8&feature=player_detailpage#t=1048s

I was able to jump and retrieve the green disc, but the arrow above the largest creature will not appear and so I cannot jump back to the beginning. I've tried exiting and reloading, and switched to the 60% window with various quality levels, but I saved the game in this position and I'm afraid the file is corrupted in this way permanently.

Is this a known bug? Is there a way to move past this point without replaying all previous levels? It seems as though I'm about half done, so replaying would be very frustrating.

<EDIT> I decided to try my luck and played through the game again through this point (on a new file.) This time I was able to pass the area as intended, so I guess my first game just glitched and saved that state.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 06:43:40 pm by Alex » Logged
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2012, 05:40:06 pm »

What platform are you playing on (Windows/Mac/...)?

« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 11:34:02 pm by Alex » Logged
Beta_Orionis
little robot

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2012, 01:47:44 am »

A Windows 7 based PC. 6 GB ram, but an integrated Intel graphics chip.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: