Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:16:22 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 14 chicken bug: drunken games  (Read 27404 times)
aozora
little rusty robot

« on: August 15, 2012, 06:31:03 pm »

I've got 13 chikens, the last is in the room where my guys drunk and dreams "mini games". In the video walkthrough Poppyhead get the chicken..
If use Poppyhead that not happen, I get all bubbles plus in the end the black bubble, after that a black spider appears.
Please help!
tbruyelle
little rusty robot

« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2013, 05:25:47 pm »

I have exactly the same problem, I've got 13 chickens and I can't get the last from the room where the guys drink the strange drink. As I understand M. Poppyhead should have a bubble with the chicken inside, but I get only one a black bubble.

Sounds weird because this post is the only one I found about that problem, is this a very rare bug or just something else ?
kalala
little rusty robot

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2015, 01:54:53 pm »

I have same problem and can't understand if it's a glitch or changed feature. all I get is black bubble, but no chicken. Any update on this? Please
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2015, 08:34:37 pm »

Quote from: kalala
I have same problem and can't understand if it's a glitch or changed feature. all I get is black bubble, but no chicken. Any update on this? Please

It's easy to get confused or forget about which rooms you've visited already, so my guess is that you already got the chicken from that level.  

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: