Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:09:51 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Machinarium coming to PSN next month  (Read 9955 times)
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« on: August 18, 2012, 10:10:05 pm »

"On a recent PlayStation Blog update, Sony's Ross McGrath wrote 'What's more, two new titles as well in September, one brand new and one new to PSN - we're spoiling you rotten for sure.'

In the comments section user Antares hazarded a guess, 'Brand new game: Double Dragon Neon. Game new to PSN: Machinarium.'

'Give the man a cookie, he's 100 per cent right!' McGrath responded.

Expect an official announcement shortly, and we've followed up to see if it will be on US PSN too.

The PSN version of Machinarium was referred to as 'the ultimate version'  by developer Amanita Design founder Jakub Dvorský at last year's GameCity6 festival. It will contain new functionality like being able to zoom."

Source: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-08-17-machinarium-coming-to-psn-next-month
Rlonald
citizen robot

« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2012, 11:24:54 pm »

That would be awesome! I had almost given up on it ever being released on PSN... I'm wondering though how someone could guess those both games correctly..
igloop
noble citizen robot

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2012, 12:13:54 am »

Yes i found this as well, good news indeed!  Cheesy

However, i will be wholly disheartened if this does not release on the U.S. PSN shop along with the Euro store

It wouldn't make sense not to

Anyways, I've been looking forward to this version for so long!  Grin Grin Grin

I have even passed up Counter-Strike: Global Offensive on PSN because i want my last bit of wealth left to go towards Amanita Smiley
& Amanita's first console outing!!!!

I can just see it now, Tomáš Dvořák's beautiful music playing & soothing my mood
& the wonderful hand-drawn illustration of Adolf Lachman & the Amanita Design crew's charming point-&-click-&-smile game making me grin while i let myself soak up the atmosphere & solve some brain puzzles, sitting on my cozy, comfy, couch. ♥

Perfect for an evening.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: