Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 03:45:02 am

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Machinarium menu bar problem  (Read 19186 times)
OxidE
little robot

« on: September 08, 2012, 11:46:45 pm »

Hello people..I bought machinarium from gog.com and i have a problem with menu bar that doesnt appear.The games resolution as i red is 1024*768 but my netbook supports only 1024*600 so the menu bar at the bottom of the screen doesnt appear.By the way the game runs great and its great,really wonderful work from the developers!I wish you to solve my problem.Thank you!
OxidE
little robot

« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2012, 11:10:33 am »

At least give a little attention to this problem and reply that you are not interesing to find solution.What we say,support the indie studios,they deserve it cause the great games that they making and for the support they giving...
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2012, 06:51:09 pm »

Quote from: OxidE
At least give a little attention to this problem and reply...

I just checked and it appears that GOG does NOT show the screen requirements for Machinarium.  Too bad.  Maybe if you knew that your netbook's resolution was under-sized you would have avoided this game.  (but just imagine the joy you would have missed ;~) !)

CORRECTION!  The GOG site DOES show the screen requirement.  It's right under the embedded trailer for the game  ( I didn't notice it the first time I looked )
I also missed the fact that you KNEW the required resolution was 1024*768.  That's what can happen when I rush to post a reply.   Roll Eyes ~A

As to your question: look up along the top of this forum and you'll see the SEARCH feature.

Type in "netbook" and you'll see that we have already addressed this question several times.

I'll leave it for you to decide which solution best serves your needs.  ( personally I would suggest the "Alt+F4 to quit" fix )

« Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 10:30:37 pm by Alex » Logged
OxidE
little robot

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2012, 09:33:10 am »

I am typing "netbook" as you say but the only result that appearing is my topic..
I am wondering if you manage to transfer my problem to the developers,maybe they will have a solution to add in a patch..
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2012, 04:17:17 pm »

Quote from: OxidE
I am typing "netbook" as you say but the only result that appearing is my topic..

Use the SEARCH that's "along the top" ( next to "Help" ).  If you use the Search box under that you'll just be searching within your own topic.

OxidE
little robot

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2012, 12:44:31 pm »

Ok i searched correctly this time but the problem cannot be solved.I am wondering..i am not the only person who have this problem so why the developers dont spending a little time to find a fix for that?This behaviour against the costumers forcing us to not buy games from amanita again cause we know that if we have problem again noone will support us.Thanks a lot for spending your time Alex by the way!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: