Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 04:53:59 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crank handle disappeared  (Read 11294 times)
VooDooMaStA
little robot

« on: October 03, 2012, 01:27:50 pm »

Hi,

so my girlfriend used the crank handle on the wrong item and it got stuck.
Next time she loaded it was gone and nowhere to find...
I read about this being a bug on the PC Version some time ago but shouldnt this be solved yet or will there be an update for the psn-version soon to fix it?

greetz
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2012, 12:12:51 am »

And...?

Please write back with a follow up.

VooDooMaStA
little robot

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2012, 07:39:03 pm »

Huh
I thought somebody here could help me out with that or at least tell me if or when there will be an update to fix this bug.
She tried to use the crank handle on the valves to stop the water from flowing up to the well.
The crank handle then "hovered" over the valve like it's shown in the inventory but although you can't combine these 2 things the crank handle didn't go back to the inventory. It just stayed there.
Then she went out of the room, saved and reloaded.
After reloading the crank handle was gone. It wasn't at the original location nor was it at the valve or in the inventory

Since I couldn't find a solution anywhere she restarted from scratch and took a new save slot.  Undecided
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2012, 09:48:28 pm »

Thanks for following up.

Quote from: VooDooMaStA
Since I couldn't find a solution anywhere she restarted from scratch and took a new save slot.  Undecided

Excellent.  So now that she knows that the crank can get cranky she'll be able to avoid that bug next time. 
FWIW I wrote to Support about your problem and when I hear back from them I'll post their message here.
~A
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: