Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:28:15 pm

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Thank you for a linux version  (Read 52792 times)
confluence
citizen robot

« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2009, 08:00:45 pm »

Same here!  When I first heard about Machinarium it looked like it would only be available for Windows and Mac; I was very happy to see that there was a Linux version, and bought the full game.  Thanks!  Grin
Vadi
little rusty robot

« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2009, 07:27:16 pm »

Just came by to say thanks too. Bought the game as soon as I saw it on linuxgames.com.
okonkole
little robot

« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2009, 04:51:56 pm »

I also want to thank you !

Nice d
poacheR
little robot

« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2009, 07:22:24 pm »

I registered in the forum to say the exact same thing, and I guessed there would be a thread for this already so I looked for it before posting (wasn't as easy as you might think :p )
I'm extremely satisfied I thought of checking your website first before buying on steam! Thank you for providing a linux version of the game! Even if it does have minor glitches due to flash support (which I'm sure will be fixed soon ... one hopes), I still prefer using my normal desktop, rather than have to switch to windows just to play a game. I just wish other game vendors had picked up on this Smiley

rylleman
little robot

« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2009, 12:10:36 am »

Also a warm thank you for a linux version from me.
Just bough a copy as soon as I found out you've created a native port.
I hope you can be a good example to other gaming companies that there are a demand for good games on linux and that you can port to the platform without a loss.

Love the design and feel of the game. Have been missing the point-and-clicks since the days of Simon the Sourcerer.
Artificial Intelligence
little rusty robot

Deus ex machina

« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2010, 09:14:45 am »

A thanks for another Linux user here. Machinarium is absolutely outstanding! I'm very pleased with the product that I also bought Samorost 2.

regards
A.I. Dude
Khudsa
little robot

« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2010, 09:56:06 pm »

I also want to thank you for the gnu/linux version. I have just bought the game and is awesome!
dulbirakan
little rusty robot

« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2010, 11:41:22 pm »

I just bought the game and joined the forums to say thank you for a linux version...
spr0k3t
little rusty robot

« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2010, 08:26:16 pm »

Just posting my thanks to the devs.  Running 64bit on Ubuntu 10.10 without problems.  The guide to create the launcher really helped as well.

Small request... I'd like to see a package created for this.  The two most popular packages I've seen on the net are RPM and DEB.  That covers a great majority of the Linux distributions.
lego_12239
little rusty robot

« Reply #24 on: December 26, 2010, 05:43:56 pm »

Thank you for the linux version!

This is excellent game and I was happy to play it on my home machines.
DrScheme
little rusty robot

« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2012, 08:46:25 pm »

If there would not have been a linux version i wouldn't even have tried the demo!
As this is a very good piece of work: i bought it.

Keep up the good work! :-)

BTW: http://machinarium.de/ has no linux-version. Is machinarium.de a rip-off?
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2012, 11:04:21 pm »

Quote from: DrScheme

BTW: http://machinarium.de/ has no linux-version. Is machinarium.de a rip-off?

That's the Daedalic Entertainment website.  You may recall they were the ones that published the boxed version of Machinarium in the EU.  Unless I'm mistaken no Linux version was included in that release.

Ximaceo
citizen robot

« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2012, 02:09:25 am »

/signed

Linux rules!!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: