Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 04:17:04 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Machinarium on ASUS Transformer Pad TF701T (K00C)  (Read 12873 times)
David Kovářík
little rusty robot

« on: November 15, 2013, 08:24:08 am »

Hello,

I have problem on Android tablet ASUS Transformer Pad TF701T (Tegra 4) with resolution 2560x1600. I hear sound but I have no picture on display.

David
steampoweredlawngnome
little robot

« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2013, 09:06:35 am »

I'm seeing this also. The game never displays any graphics, but the audio works.

If I turn on developer options and select "Show Surface Updates" the screen constantly flickers, so it's trying to do something, but nothing is displaying. Disabling HW overlays and forcing GPU rendering for 2D drawing have no effect.
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2013, 05:22:10 pm »

@steampoweredlawngnome &David Kovářík, I suggest you post a topic concerning your "no picture/sound+" problem on the Transformer Forum http://www.transformerforums.com/forum/forum.php.  The contributors to that Forum will have *much* more to offer you than we can here.

Good luck (and please write back when you solve your problem to tell others how you overcame it).
~Alex
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 05:23:48 pm by Alex » Logged
Buff
little rusty robot

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2013, 05:02:01 am »

I have the exact same problem on my HP slatebook 10 x2 ( tegra 4 too. )
Perhaps machinarium does not support tegra 4?
steampoweredlawngnome
little robot

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2014, 10:02:09 pm »

So... the developer of the app can do less than an enthusiast forum. OK then...

I've bought this game three times (Steam, Google Play, Humble Bundle), but if this is the extent of the support, I'll go ahead and skip anything else you guys write.

@steampoweredlawngnome &David Kovářík, I suggest you post a topic concerning your "no picture/sound+" problem on the Transformer Forum http://www.transformerforums.com/forum/forum.php.  The contributors to that Forum will have *much* more to offer you than we can here.

Good luck (and please write back when you solve your problem to tell others how you overcame it).
~Alex

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: