Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:05:31 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: iPad 4 glitches  (Read 11879 times)
Rutlander
little robot

« on: December 29, 2012, 08:41:59 pm »

I am trying to play Machinarium on the iPad four and keep getting stuck. So far the game has somehow moved on and allowed me to progress after mysteriously working despite not doing so previously (Einstein's theory of always getting the same result if you always do the same thing clearly doesn't apply here). However, I am currently stuck in the tunnel/sewer having opened the second hatch with the broom-key and stuck my head up then gone back down again and to the right. Now stuck there and the game doesn't let me move back to the left at all, and I can't exit the game either to reboot it.

I must admit I am finding playing the game on the iPad very frustrating, having done a couple of chapters on my pc without issues a couple of years ago. It seems very buggy and I'm pretty close to giving up on it, but am loath to do so as I've paid for it!
Lamkin
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2012, 09:18:49 pm »

I can't exit the game either to reboot it.
Pressing the Home button on your iPad won't close the application? If not, you could try resetting your iPad: press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button together for at least ten seconds until the Apple logo appears.
Rutlander
little robot

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2013, 02:25:04 pm »

Thanks, managed to reboot game an get past that bug only to run into the apparently insurmountable dog-catching bug. Give up- this game does not work for iPad; don't waste your money!
Lamkin
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2013, 11:03:49 pm »

Yeah, I have no clue why it's not working for you. That must be frustrating. I also have an iPad 4, and the game works perfectly for me—no glitches at all, and I've played it all the way through. One last suggestion would be to delete the game and then reinstall it. I dunno. :/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: