Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:07:42 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: University project about video game: in need your help !  (Read 8501 times)
Mehdi PNC
little robot

« on: January 17, 2013, 06:13:49 pm »

Hello !

I want to carry out a survey about adventure point and click video games for a university project on video games. Within this study, I would like to describe the history of that kind of video games, show its mechanics, but also create a sociological profile of its gamers. That is why I created this questionnaire.

The questioner is quite short, it will take you just few minutes to complete it, and I really need your answers to finish my university project.

All the data are anonymous, and will be used just for my survey. Also, if you have questions, you can join me at the address: pncstudy@gmail.com

Thank you to help my in this project,
Mehdi Bennis, Erasmus university student in the Charles University of Prague.

PS: If you find this questioner or other forums, don’t answer it twice, it would distort my data. Thanks!
PPS: PNC = Adventure point and click video game; Autre = Other (in French).

This is the link of the questionnaire:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHo5YS02N005QXdZX1dNZXdKMGFTS3c6MA#gid=0

C'est pas faux.
Mehdi PNC
little robot

« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2013, 04:49:34 pm »

Up ! =]

Technically, if you are in this forum, it is because you played some point and click (machinarium or botanicula for example). So you are able to complet this questionnaire !

For the ten first persons who answer the questionnaire, I offer you my eternal greatfullness, and one pack of cookie (if you are in Prague or Montpellier... otherwise this project will ruin me :3 )

C'est pas faux.
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2013, 09:35:59 pm »

Quote from: Mehdi PNC

...this project will ruin me :3 )

Hi Mehdi PNC.  Not to worry, you're just posting in the wrong forum.  Well, not the "wrong" forum exactly, but a forum which might not be well suited to your purpose.  This place is normally very quiet (unless it's the eve or the morning of a new Amanita Design game release). 

I suggest you post your questionnaire on as many other game forums as you can find via an "Adventure + forum" search.

GameBoomers forum seems pretty active.  Wink

Their forum link is:  http://www.gameboomers.com/forum/ubbthreads.php

Good luck on your project!

Mehdi PNC
little robot

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2013, 03:37:42 pm »

Thank you for your advises !

I already posted this questionnaire on several french forums, and on the forum of telltales games also. But I didn't know GameBooomers, it seems great, thanks for that ! =]

C'est pas faux.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: