Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:19:19 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I'M STUCK!! AAAHHHH! (oil canister stuck) [SOLVED]  (Read 12173 times)
thetak1
little robot

« on: July 04, 2013, 09:20:38 am »

Hello! Ok, this is officially my first post on this forum, I only just discovered this today  Smiley anyway, I'm getting through the game fine, but when I get to the level where you have to push the two big blocks to the left, then you use the magnet thing to get rid of the top block, then you go back and climb into that machine thingy.... Well i'm in that machine thingy, and the top button doesn't work. The walkthroughs aren't helping Sad
« Last Edit: July 07, 2013, 06:47:26 am by Lamkin » Logged
Lamkin
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2013, 03:25:22 pm »

My guess is that the top button won't work because you're trying to move the oil canister in a direction that it can't be moved.

Looking at the screenshot below as an example...
Although there are twelve different positions for the green arrow to be facing (kind of like the hour hand of a clock), the top button will only work here if the green arrow is pointing to seven o'clock because that would be the only way to get the oil can back to the center.
And perhaps it's not obvious, but the lit bulb corresponds to the location of your oil canister. Also, the canister cannot be moved to a location that has no bulb.

« Last Edit: December 21, 2020, 04:00:51 am by Lamkin » Logged
thetak1
little robot

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2013, 01:47:17 pm »

Thank you for responding Smiley

I've tried that, it won't even make a click sound, the button won't even move or even acknowledge that I'm pressing it. It's on my iPad, if that helps Smiley
thetak1
little robot

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2013, 01:53:19 pm »

IT'S WORKING!!! You are my hero. I just realised it only responds when you have it facing a certain way

Thanks!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: