Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 06:43:29 am

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Steam Trading Cards!  (Read 10219 times)
moderno
little rusty robot

« on: September 25, 2013, 06:59:56 pm »

Hello Amanita Design, by now you may have had to ponder whether or not to get involved in Steam's trading card system. I just want to say that I think that making trading cards for your games would be PERFECT for your company.

I thoroughly enjoy all of Amanita's games. I have bought Samorost 2, Machinarium, and Botanicula all on steam and am completely convinced that Amanita is the best point and click creators out there. Anytime I get a chance I like to spread the gospel of Amanita's games because they're all so beautiful and entertaining. With that said, I also think that creating these Steam Trading Cards would help with sales of this game and usher in a whole new wave of customers.

I personally, have become hooked on the whole trading card thing. It has now come to a point where trading cards and steam achievements are a HUGE factor on whether I buy a game or not. And what excites me about Amanita's games is that they're all so beautiful that I know the cards and badges would be equally as beautiful.

In conclusion, you can check several blogs or forums and any developer will tell you that trading cards have done wonders for sales of their games on Steam. And there are plenty of requests for trading cards on the Botanicula Steam Forum as well. I, along with many others, would love to see this idea come to pass!
MishaCZ
little rusty robot

« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2013, 12:05:40 pm »

I agree with this, games like Botanicula can have beautiful card, profile backgrounds and icons. Please let us have them.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: