Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:00:38 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: No Electricity After Exit Elevator---SOLVED  (Read 12876 times)
Spartan20
little rusty robot

« on: December 19, 2013, 02:02:35 am »

Hi, and thanks for all the great information, tips, and walkthroughs.  However, search as I might, I've been unable to locate the problem indicated in the subject title.  When I exit the elevator, there's no lights on...just no power at all in the hallway.  If I try to move the lever to move the vac, the lever will move, but not the vacuum. If I go to the power switch on the wall by the bathroom to try to turn on the power, the robot just keeps going into the bathroom---which is also without power

So, I've search and searched.  Any thoughts on solving this?  I'd hate to just call it quits. Cry  I'm playing in IOS 7 on an IPAD MINI, with, I think the latest game release.  Comments?  Thanks in advance.

Okay, here's the solution.  You must touch Juuuuuuuust the right spot on the electrical switch by the bathroom...no fat fingers allowed. And I mean the target pixels are small. IF you hit the target, the box will open and the robot can power-up the room.  Hopes this helps others as I have been helped in the past...good luck!
« Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 02:49:12 am by Spartan20 » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: