Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 03:04:23 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hands-On With Machinarium On Vita [video]  (Read 6865 times)
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« on: April 02, 2013, 11:38:45 pm »

"Hands-on videos shouldn’t be so tough, but when I haven’t played a particular game before on another platform is when I’m setting myself up for failure. Machinarium  is the type of game that begs for all your attention. It’s a relatively simple point’n click adventure with a unique art all its own. This hands-on video should get you started in the right direction.

Machinarium is steampunk to the core, and on Vita it loves to be touched. The on-screen cursor can be manipulated with the front touch screen, rear touch pad, or left analog stick at any time. It features impressive visuals tailor made for the Vita’s 5″ OLED screen. It is especially noticeable when the graphics are zoomed in with a quick tap of the L or R button.

In this video, I walk you through the first couple screens of gameplay. I tried to record this video at 2am in a hotel room near GDC end of last week, but what happened was a completely unwatchable mess. This, however, is not that video and therefor can be enjoyed [hopefully] without any “WTFs” or “Zzz”. Leave a comment about the video down below and/or on YouTube. Be sure to like the video and follow PSNStores on YouTube and Twitter. That way we know you guys/gals care."

Link: http://www.psnstores.com/2013/04/hands-on-with-machinarium-on-vita/
Source: Amanita Design Facebook page

« Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 11:43:12 pm by Alex » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: