Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:48:00 am

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where are my Savegames?  (Read 338941 times)
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #75 on: March 05, 2016, 07:31:39 pm »

Quote from: Piper496
My save games also keep on deleting themselves. I put the slider option up to the highest it can go, play, and it's all fine. Then I exit and come back later. It's still fine. But I've been busy so I haven't been able to go on for a while but today is one of my free days. I was excited because I was nearing the end! But then the first loading screen that says "Play new game" greeted me instead of the "Continue" one.
Any suggestions? This is infuriating and is the 3rd time it's happened!

Have a look at the Shared Machinarium .sol Files topic "Where players can retrieve all 24 game levels for WinXP/Vista/Win7 also Mac and Linux."

Follow the step by step directions to substitute your current (useless) saved game file with one of the pre-saved .sol files we've provided in the "Machinarium .sol Stash".  You can then continue at or near the place where you left off before your saved games were wiped.

Approkill
little rusty robot

« Reply #76 on: August 29, 2016, 08:35:24 pm »

Well, I've tried all the ideas here and still no games saved beyond reboot.  My wife and I love the game and have recommended it to others in our family.  They're having the same problem with saving their positions.

We're running IBM laptops/winXPpro with sufficient processor and ram.  I've deleted Adaware, Spybot, and Maxa cookie manager and set Flash to allow maximum memory using the small settings window and the Macromedia preferences panel on their website. buy phen375 http://ohdivinehealth.com/phen375-reviews/  The only addon to Firefox is AdBlockPlus which doesn't effect cookies.  Still no saved positions after reboot.  We need some help with this; it becomes discouraging after five or six restarts from the beginning.  

I have not found the cookie by following the instructions above.  If I know the name and address of the file I could save it elsewhere and replace it after reboot.  Not very elegant, but it would be better than having to start from the beginning everyday.   Any help would be appreciated.  Our family also uses XPpro so it would help us all.  Thank you...

it's great to hear a family loved to play this game but yea this issue still isnt making everyone happy. Anyone who can save us from this issue? Please keep us posted
« Last Edit: October 15, 2016, 08:56:08 pm by Approkill » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  

Jump to: