Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:59:34 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crashing at the level where The flute player makes light in a room  (Read 7521 times)
Sharon
little rusty robot

« on: May 03, 2014, 08:34:08 pm »

I dont know what level it is? But in the caves, i have gotten to an area where i give a being that is sitting in the lower left corner a flute and he plays it producing a room full of light and revealing doors and webs and a blue plant as soon as the music stops the game crashes. When I restart it has saved to the point where i have the flute and can hand it over again.
Lamkin
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2014, 11:47:39 pm »

I'm assuming that it keeps crashing each time you give the flute. If so, the first step I would suggest is to make sure that all other apps are closed. If that doesn't stop the crashing, the second step I'd recommend is that you delete the game, then redownload it and reinstall it in order to see if that might solve the issue. I realize it's a pain to do that second step and have to replay the game up until that point, but it may solve the issue.
(I've played through the entire game on an iPad 4 without any crashes.)
If the crashing issue still happens after a reinstall, I would recommend contacting the developers to let them know about the issue. You can use the form at the bottom of this page:
http://amanita-design.net/contact.html
« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 09:13:20 pm by Lamkin » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: