Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 03:00:49 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bug report - Game hangs, cannot complete the game [SOLVED]  (Read 9559 times)
Fourseven
little robot

« on: May 16, 2014, 07:34:17 am »

Hi, the game keeps hanging for me at one level. I have completed the game on mac so I'm familiar with the game. My problem is in the stage where you're supposed to get the blue beads and to ultimately get the 4 "elements" boxes. I can't get to the level with the nine "4-legged animals" just before the "circus acrobat" level (the one in which you're supposed to give the circus ball to them and retrieve the eyeball for the underwater submarine) There are 3 paths to get to the "4 legged animal" stage, but for all three, it leads me to the black "waiting" screen permanently. The game does nothing. I have to force quit the app and when i reopen the app, it still goes back to the black waiting screen. I have tried everything possible, including deleting the app and reinstalling it but the problem remains.

I'm on ipad 2 wifi 4.3.3.

Thanks
« Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 08:36:11 am by Alex » Logged
Lamkin
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2014, 07:49:05 am »

Fourseven,
I would recommend contacting the developers to let them know about the issue. You can use the form at the bottom of this page:
http://amanita-design.net/contact.html
« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 09:09:35 pm by Lamkin » Logged
Fourseven
little robot

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2014, 04:48:45 am »

I would like to report that the update has solved my problem too. At last i completed the game on ipad! Got 121/123 cards only though... Looks like I'll have to play it again to get those last 2 cards!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: