Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 06:35:54 am

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: sliding squares game in light pole [SOLVED]  (Read 18767 times)
jamesmark
citizen robot

« on: June 25, 2014, 07:34:11 pm »

Is there anyway i can find out how to solve this?  I cant get the squares right so i can add the square in the top right corner.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 04:01:03 pm by Alex » Logged
Lamkin
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2014, 08:12:17 pm »

This page has an image of what the puzzle should look like:
http://selmiak.bplaced.net/games/pc/index.php?lang=eng&game=machinarium&page=solution10
jamesmark
citizen robot

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2014, 08:33:01 pm »

Thanks, i was able to solve the puzzle.
bandi-wan
little rusty robot

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2014, 12:23:04 am »

I picked up the little piece what the owl gave back, but now its in my inventory, and can not take it out to put it back in the puzzle. How should I do it? If I open the puzzle I can not open the inventory. As soon as I click somewhere else the puzzle closes...

Thanks

GOT IT. YOU CAN NOT USE THE CURSOR MODE ON!
« Last Edit: December 29, 2014, 10:34:31 am by bandi-wan » Logged
myosotis
little robot

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2015, 08:33:26 pm »

I have the problem above, that the puzzle closes as soon as I try to access the inventory or anywhere else outside the board. Cursor on or off doesn't seem to help here. Any suggestions?
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2015, 08:39:56 pm »

Quote from: myosotis
I have the problem above, that the puzzle closes as soon as I try to access the inventory or anywhere else outside the board. Cursor on or off doesn't seem to help here. Any suggestions?

Might be corrupted game software.  Delete then re-download Machinarium.  (unfortunately that will cause you to lose your saved games)  Undecided

myosotis
little robot

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2015, 09:43:58 pm »

Oh, ok. There is no way to save the saved games?
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2015, 12:19:51 am »

Quote from: myosotis
There is no way to save the saved games?

I am not an Android user so I can't tell you how it works, but version 2.0.21 is supposed to have a "Cloud Save" feature which you can use to save your game progress. 

I just tried searching for the phrase "How do I use google play cloud save?" and found this topic on Android Central Forums.  Hope that helps.

Good luck!

myosotis
little robot

« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2015, 01:41:08 pm »

Thanks. I solved it by logging into google play and then playing that particular part on my very old galaxy tab. Love this game, and really wanted to be able to finish it.
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2015, 07:48:03 pm »

I'm glad you were able to figure out a way to complete the game, myosotis. 
One more thing you may want to do, if you're feeling so inclined ~ and it might possibly help out the devs and/or other players ~ would be to send a detailed description of what you had to go through to complete the game over to the support staff (email @ bottom of the About tab at top of the page you're looking at).

Please provide as much detail about which device(s) you used, the Android OS version(s) you used, and anything else that may help the coders to understand the extent of the "puzzle closes as soon as I try to access the inventory" problem you experienced.

Thanks!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: