Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:16:00 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Chuchel <- new game ??  (Read 48759 times)
kosh
citizen robot

« on: October 30, 2014, 09:30:33 pm »

Hi.

There are new merchandise items in the store.
This is really great.

But THIS draws my attention:

Chuchel ??
And Amanita already registered a URL "chuchel.net" -> https://mawords.com/chuchel.net

Seems like we found a new, not yet announced game???  Wink Huh Cool
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 04:00:30 am by Alex » Logged
Bedivere
noble citizen robot

« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2014, 05:13:01 pm »

Well Chuchel is the unannounced project by Jaromír Plachý (author of Botanicula). The game was confirmed by members of a Band DVA (responsible for Botanicula soundtrack) a few months ago. They also mentioned they will make a soundtrack. Link ->http://www.koule.cz/cs/rychlovky/dva-vyrazeji-na-turne-s-deskou-inspirovanou-americkym-mestem-nipomo-47505.shtml

The project was also mentioned in a few Czech interviews by Jakub Dvorsky but he didnt reveal the name. He said that it will be similar to Botanicula and looked very enthusiastic about it. I got a feeling that he also said it wont be an adventure game but I am not sure as he mentioned that there is another unannounced game so I could have talked about it.
Priyma
Global Moderator
black cap brotherhood member

Fan from Russia

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2015, 05:21:16 pm »

"Až se DVA zanedlouho vydají na Nový Zéland a do Austrálie, budou už pracovat na hudbě k další počítačové hře od oceňovaného brněnského studia Amanita Design, které ještě před Botaniculou proslavila hra Machinarium. Ta příští se má jmenovat Chuchel a muziku, jež díky vrstevnatosti herních světů vydá klidně za několik filmových soundtracků, znovu nahrají na chalupě."

http://archiv.ihned.cz/c1-63518640-kutilsky-pop-ze-sveta-videoher
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2015, 07:04:27 pm »

Quote from: Priyma
"Až se DVA zanedlouho vydají na Nový Zéland a do Austrálie, budou už pracovat na hudbě k další počítačové hře od oceňovaného brněnského studia Amanita Design, které ještě před Botaniculou proslavila hra Machinarium. Ta příští se má jmenovat Chuchel a muziku, jež díky vrstevnatosti herních světů vydá klidně za několik filmových soundtracků, znovu nahrají na chalupě."

Rough English translation via http://www.stars21.com/...  Grin
"When two soon embark on a New Zealand and Australia, are already working on music to another computer game by renowned Brno studio Amanita Design, which before Botanicula famous game Machinarium. The next one will be called Chuchel and music, which because of stratification game the world will quietly for several film soundtracks, re-uploaded to the cottage."

Better translation here via http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx:
"When the TWO soon embark on New Zealand and Australia, are already working on the music for the computer game from the award-winning the Brno Studio Amanita Design, which even before the Botaniculou famous game Machinarium. The next one is created, and His music, which, thanks to the portal game worlds will calmly for several film soundtracks, again recorded at the cottage. In a professional studio would feel unnatural. 'Thanks to the high-speed Internet, from there you can do anything,' says Kratochvíl. Although, as supplied by his playmate, it is 'still more cottage than a studio'".

~~ Oh when  Roll Eyes Oh when  Roll Eyes  will someone invent something we can stick on our brain so we can read, write, and speak ALL languages? ~~

« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 08:58:42 pm by Alex » Logged
lolibot
citizen robot

A fan from Germany

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2015, 04:48:46 pm »

But why don´t they say something about that? And why didn´t they say something in the past?
Priyma
Global Moderator

Fan from Russia

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2015, 01:32:31 pm »

Chuchel official announced on GameDay (AniFilm'06) !

Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2015, 08:55:08 pm »

Chuchel official announced on GameDay (AniFilm'06)!

Yay Chuchel!  @Priyma, can you tell us what exactly was announced?

p.s. Anifilm 2015 looks absolutely awesome!
(I see that Amanita Design is listed as one of the AniFilm "Partners", cool!)

Priyma
Global Moderator

Fan from Russia

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2015, 04:58:22 pm »

I was not there. Photo from Twitter.
But i know, what announced just title. Smiley and what project in development.
SleepyUser

« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2015, 10:36:50 pm »

Rough English translation via http://www.stars21.com/...  Grin
"When two soon embark on a New Zealand and Australia, are already working on music to another computer game by renowned Brno studio Amanita Design, which before Botanicula famous game Machinarium. The next one will be called Chuchel and music, which because of stratification game the world will quietly for several film soundtracks, re-uploaded to the cottage."

Better translation here via http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx:
"When the TWO soon embark on New Zealand and Australia, are already working on the music for the computer game from the award-winning the Brno Studio Amanita Design, which even before the Botaniculou famous game Machinarium. The next one is created, and His music, which, thanks to the portal game worlds will calmly for several film soundtracks, again recorded at the cottage. In a professional studio would feel unnatural. 'Thanks to the high-speed Internet, from there you can do anything,' says Kratochvíl. Although, as supplied by his playmate, it is 'still more cottage than a studio'".

~~ Oh when  Roll Eyes Oh when  Roll Eyes  will someone invent something we can stick on our brain so we can read, write, and speak ALL languages? ~~

I'm right here Alex Roll Eyes am from Slovakia and can translate pretty much anything
form Czech to English.
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2015, 07:54:59 am »

~~ Oh when  Roll Eyes Oh when  Roll Eyes  will someone invent something we can stick on our brain so we can read, write, and speak ALL languages? ~~

I'm right here Alex Roll Eyes am from Slovakia and can translate pretty much anything form Czech to English.

Thanks for offering your help Lemon.  I will definitely PM you when we get a tough case. 
But you must be a very very small person if I can stick you on my brain!  How do you keep from getting stepped on by people that don't speak either Czech or English?

Grin ~A

SleepyUser

« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2015, 01:18:57 pm »

~~ Oh when  Roll Eyes Oh when  Roll Eyes  will someone invent something we can stick on our brain so we can read, write, and speak ALL languages? ~~

I'm right here Alex Roll Eyes am from Slovakia and can translate pretty much anything form Czech to English.

Thanks for offering your help Lemon.  I will definitely PM you when we get a tough case. 
But you must be a very very small person if I can stick you on my brain!  How do you keep from getting stepped on by people that don't speak either Czech or English?

Grin ~A

Alrighty.

And,
am hiding at home,
in my "big foot" free zone~  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: