Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:29:41 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Who will be the Next Generation of Amanita?  (Read 10109 times)
RobotJosefo
captain robot

Instagram: @urbe.x

« on: November 06, 2014, 10:08:56 pm »

I was just thinking of this. Who will be the Next Generation of Amanita?

If the current members retire, who will take the roles of the designers. Maybe keen Czech designers or local artists?

And mind you I'm not planning to go there anytime soon  Grin

Thanks, Josef.
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2014, 06:04:09 pm »

Quote from: RobotJosefo
...If the current members retire, who will take the roles of the designers. Maybe keen Czech designers or local artists?

Retire?  Wow!   Shocked

In the years I've watched Amanita Design grow from Samorost 1 to where they are today I never once thought of the possibility that they would ever retire.
Unless, of course, Jakub and Co. get bought out for a couple of billion dollars like MineCraft didmaybe if that happened they'll pass a few bucks among active forum members so that WE could retire too!seeyouonMaui!     Grin

SleepyUser
black cap brotherhood member

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2014, 07:32:42 pm »

I have no idea Cheesy

But!!...I'll keep precticing and animating and who knows? Maybe I'll be a memeber of Amanita Design.
Yes, I think that with my skills that can come true. (And yes, I draw alot better stuff than that robot josef sketch I posted.Smiley )
And also, since I live in Slovakia, I'm pretty close to Prague. (That's where their studio is located isn't it?  Roll Eyes )
Well, I'm not that close but you know what I mean....
RobotJosefo
captain robot

Instagram: @urbe.x

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2014, 08:34:14 am »

Hehe I would be filthy rich if they passed down money… but I was thinking kind of when they get old ya know? They will probably keep the website http://amanita-design.net/ as a memoir of their work, or something.

Well, those answers pretty much clear this topic up, thanks guys.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: