Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:40:14 am

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: It doesnt work  (Read 7318 times)
Mestre
little rusty robot

« on: December 08, 2014, 03:27:51 pm »

Hi i just bought this game on ipad air , and it doesnt work
Can you help me out
Thx in advance
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2014, 06:11:10 pm »

The usual, and most effective advice that we can give is: delete then re-download the game to your device.  Please try that and write back with your results.

Oh, one more thing, "It doesn't work" is not enough information to go on.  In future please be more specific about your problem.  Such as, "screen goes black after credits" or, "funny smell comes from my iPad when I load Machinarium"...  okay?   Wink

Lamkin
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2014, 07:55:59 pm »

Alex is correct that deleting and then reinstalling usually fixes most issues...however, Amanita did update the game to version 2.0.2 yesterday mainly to fix some compatibility issues with iOS 8 and also compatibility issues with the iPhone 6 Plus, and while I only have iOS 6 and an iPhone 4S, I upgraded and now the game crashes pretty much immediately after launching it (i.e., no opening screen or anything). And I have deleted the game and then reinstalled it but the game still crashes.
Do you have iOS 8 installed, Mestre? If not, perhaps upgrading to iOS 8 might resolve the problem. But either way I would suggest that you—and any other users in the same boat—contact Amanita Design to let them know about the issue using the form at the bottom of this page:
http://amanita-design.net/contact.html
Edit: I'd contacted Amanita support about this and heard back that there was a known issue with backwards compatibility for version 2.0.2 with iOS 7 and 6, but that a fix was coming. And today I can confirm that his issue has been fixed in the latest version 2.0.3.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 09:14:51 pm by Lamkin » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: