Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:49:47 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stuck in the elevator near end of game  (Read 15932 times)
mamashana
little robot

« on: January 03, 2015, 03:07:46 am »

I have managed to get my robot all the way to the end of the game, but I cannot draw the many sided star on the light pad in the elevator. I did put in the light bulb, however, the kindle touch pad won't let me draw the star properly, it keeps adding lines, it also closes the light pad if I turn the kindle in order to continue drawing the star from another angle so it makes sense as I draw it (so I can discern where every line should begin and end for the nest phase of the star shape.)  It just won't work on the kindle fire.  It is a touch screen, and I do not have any kind of controller just my fingertip.

I'd love to finally end this game, although I have really enjoyed the design of it and the story.  Any ideas? 
« Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 03:10:57 am by mamashana » Logged
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2015, 04:08:26 am »

Follow this order and you won't have to turn your kindle over...

mamashana
little robot

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2015, 07:11:11 am »

That's kind of you, but that just takes the little robot back to the lobby with the sweeper. I can make that star, but the elevator doesn't go down.  I need to get to floor  -1, which requires (so it seems) a more elaborate star which the kindle doesn't seem to allow to be properly made. Is there another way down to the  -1 floor so I can finish the game?
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2015, 07:56:54 am »

Oh THAT star?!  ~doah~  Roll Eyes  I gave you the wrong one before.

Here's the one you wanted...

Keep trying, I'm sure you'll eventually get it.
...you had better, because there's no other way down to the -1 floor  Wink

« Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 08:00:33 am by Alex » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: