Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:07:34 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: my bike wont peddle  (Read 12839 times)
hayzy
little rusty robot

« on: January 04, 2015, 06:08:26 pm »

Hey so I have gotton to the arcade I jump on bike and he peddles buy its a real slow peddle and its not doing nothing but slowly peddling ...the arrow dose not move no lights light up ...am I missing somthing? Do I have to peddle longer cuz I been doing it for 5 min Huh Help plsssss
SleepyUser
black cap brotherhood member

« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2015, 08:18:05 pm »

Here, take a look at this thread:
http://forum.amanita-design.net/index.php?topic=4879.0

Hope it helps, the user had a similar problem.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 07:42:24 pm by Alex » Logged
tythorr
little robot

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2015, 05:50:59 am »

I am also stuck in the Arcade. I can peddle smoothly at any speed but I can barely get my arrow to twitch. I've tried everything mentioned in other threads: going in wider circles, smaller circles, slower and consistent speeds. I've spent at least 30 minutes trying all sorts of methods. I even turned on cursor mode and tried it with various cursor sensitivities. I am at a loss, which is too bad because I've been really enjoying the game.

If it is any sort of help, I'm running it on the RCA Pro10 tablet.
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2015, 07:48:33 pm »

Quote from: tythorr
I've tried everything mentioned in other threads...

I just noticed that the link J∅E gave wasn't working.  (it was the correct thread but somehow wasn't connecting)  I plugged in a URL format that now works.  Try the advice Crayox gave, about pedaling "consistent and SLOW!" and then post an update.

tythorr
little robot

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2015, 06:00:40 am »

That was actually one of the first posts I came across. I've tried going a multitude of speeds across all radii. I've moved my finger in circles and ellipses, curved and straight lines, clockwise and counter-clockwise as well as every permutation of these factors. Even my wife gave it a shot for a few minutes.

I could try to get a recording of the issue if you think it would help. Can't guarantee it'd be very high quality, though.
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2015, 07:59:48 am »

Quote from: tythorr
...I could try to get a recording of the issue if you think it would help.

Actually, no I don't think that would help us much, but thanks for offering.   Smiley

What I'm thinking now is that your particular device might be r-e-a-l-l-y sensitive... like, actually... "twitchy"! 

Would you please next try to spin the cycle pedals VERY VERY slowly and cautiously?

And if that doesn't work...  I'm tapped.  There's just no way I can understand why your RCA Pro10 tablet won't do this puzzle.

Sorry.   Embarrassed
Jblip
little rusty robot

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2015, 06:29:48 pm »

Well, unfortunately, i too have this issue. I have tried every single method of motion possible by the human hand and the bike just will not generate power. I have this on my phone. It's a shame, because i absolutely love all of the Amanita games. Machinarium is my favorite.  Cry
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: