Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:15:56 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: button does not move buoy  (Read 14556 times)
Ajax
little robot

« on: March 10, 2015, 12:09:49 am »

I am attempting to move the buoy to squirt oil on the dog but the green button does nothing.  What now?
Lamkin
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2015, 01:27:34 am »

My guess is that the upper button won't work because you're trying to move the oil buoy/canister in a direction that it can't be moved.

Looking at the screenshot below...
Although there are twelve different positions for the green arrow to be facing (kind of like the hour hand of a clock), the upper button will only work here if the green arrow is pointing to seven o'clock because that would be the only way to get the oil can back to the center. (And perhaps it's not obvious, but the lights correspond to the location of your oil canister. Also, the canister cannot be moved to a location that has no bulb.)
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 01:31:25 am by Lamkin » Logged
Ajax
little robot

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2015, 12:13:23 am »

the oil buoy will not respond when the green button at the top of the board is depressed.  In fact, the button does not depress at all like the others and the buoy does not move.  It squirts oil and that is all.  I know about the arrow position as it relates to the lights etc, but nothing happens.  I think I need my money back!!!
Lamkin
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2015, 02:16:48 am »

Not sure why you posted a new topic. I merged that topic into this one.

Firstly, there have been quite a few topics about this exact issue...with every person saying they cannot move the buoy...yet every single person was able to solve the issue; point being the game most likely *is* working as it should. :) We'll figure it out.
Secondly: Admittedly, the way the buoy works is a bit confusing. But you must be stuck in one position, and the buoy will now only move in one direction, which is back to the center. If that doesn't help, I could try explaining it a bit more, but I think the best way to go about this is for you to post a screenshot, and then we go from there.
(Also, if you could please use an image sharing site like Imgur when posting your screenshot, as the forum has limited space for attachments. Thanks.)
« Last Edit: March 11, 2015, 03:02:51 am by Lamkin » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: