Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:07:54 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy Again?  (Read 5975 times)
drawdellaw
little rusty robot

« on: March 12, 2015, 09:12:16 am »

Hi, I've already purchased Machinarium through your website (machinarium.net) on my old computer and I wanted to replay it on my new computer but I have no way to login to your website to show that I've already paid for the software. Do i seriously have to pay again just because I have a new computer?
« Last Edit: March 12, 2015, 09:26:10 am by drawdellaw » Logged
Lamkin
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2015, 04:44:39 pm »

Currently, purchasing the game on machinarium.net takes you to the Humble Widget, though I'm not sure how long ago you purchased the game, as Machinarium wasn't initially sold through the Humble Widget (I believe the game was sold through FastSpring when it first came out). If you purchased the game through the Humble Widget, then Humble would have sent you an e-mail which contained a link for a key page that will allow you to download the game again.

But if you purchased the game before it was sold via the Humble Widget, I assume the problem is that you have an e-mail with download links that are no longer working. But you should also have some sort of e-mail receipt for purchasing the game; forward that e-mail to support[at]amanitadesign[dot]com and explain that you would like to redownload the game.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2015, 05:40:09 pm by Lamkin » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: