Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:32:19 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Space invader hack for Kindle Fire  (Read 9928 times)
kindle 63
little robot

« on: April 04, 2015, 02:43:53 pm »

I'm stuck at space invaders on my Kindle fire version of the game. highest score is a sad 478. I read that the .sol can be replaced as work around on PC version. Is there a hack for my version? Angry
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2015, 07:00:42 pm »

We haven't gotten munch Kindle traffic on this forum and none of the posts address your specific .sol question.  So I'm sorry to tell you that there is no known saved games hack where you could substitute something like a ".sol" file on your Kindle Fire device and then continue the game at the level PAST the space invaders game.    Undecided

There is always the chance that someone will notice this topic and chime in with the sort of fix you're looking for but in the meantime I'll quote myself from a similar question posted by an Android player that also had trouble getting past the Space Invaders:

You'll just have to use the tried and true method of taking out most of the descending 'invaders' but leaving just a few of the top-most ones alive so that you can repeatedly hit the "mother ships" that pass overhead until you're forced to finally take out the last straggler invaders.  As you know, the 'mother ships' are worth more points than the little buggers so you just might be able to get enough points to take you over 1000 if you concentrate on them.

Good luck, kindle 63!  And please post a follow up to let us know how things eventually turn out.

kindle 63
little robot

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2015, 08:48:40 pm »

I'm unable to complete this challenge and will therefore not be able to recommend this version of the game to others. I would recommend that you create an update for tablet users that allows a different challenge or a hack work around for us. Frustrated and sad because otherwise this has been a fun and elegant game.
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2015, 09:02:56 pm »

Quote from: kindle 63
I'm unable to complete this challenge...

Did you try the advice I gave you about aiming for the "motherships"?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: