Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 06:48:21 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Samorost 1 and Questionaut PC Release  (Read 5704 times)
joelandsonja
little rusty robot

« on: July 07, 2015, 08:01:34 pm »

I realize that these two games can be played for free on a browser, but I would love to see these games released in a set to purchase on websites like GOG.com and Steam (although GOG.com would be better).
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2015, 08:31:00 pm »

Quote from: joelandsonja
...I would love to see these games released in a set to purchase on websites like GOG.com and Steam (although GOG.com would be better).

Funny you should mention GOG.com because Amanita Design JUST announced that 10 years since the original release, Samorost2 is officially a Good Old Game! Smiley

As for Samorost1 and Questionaut getting released for purchase, I'm pretty sure that the BBC owns the rights to Questionaut and to bring Samorost1 up to the technical requirements needed for a standalone release would likely require a complete re-build.  So it's doubtful that Amanita Design would redirect their resources to that older game when they have so many new projects on their drawing boards.

That being said, I do think a special "Trilogy Package" hard copy release of Samorost1, 2, and 3 (when it's done) would be AWESOME!  Grin

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: