Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:51:55 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Never received a Download Link for Samorost 2  (Read 8347 times)
ivorraber
little robot

« on: March 23, 2016, 09:29:17 pm »

Hi there,
I bought Samorost 2 via your website, payed by paypal, but didn't receive a download link. I already sent you 2 mails via your contact form, but - no answer.
Is anybody out there?

« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 09:55:45 pm by Alex » Logged
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2016, 10:27:18 pm »

Hi ivorraber,

No offense, but I changed your subject line from "Download Link" to the more descriptive, "Never received a Download Link for Samorost 2".

When I see the phrase "Download Link" in the Subject field of an Internet communication from someone I don't know (and sometimes even if I DO know them) I immediately assume that it's SPAM and either delete it without opening it or send it to my Future Trash folder to deal with later.  Perhaps that's what happened when you wrote to Amanita Design support?

I would suggest you try writing to them again and this time use a more explanatory phrase for your Subject field.

Also, in the past people have discovered communications from Amanita Design have ended up in their Spam Folders.  Start checking yours after you've sent your third request for your Samorost 2 download link.

Lastly, take note that Samorost 3 is due to be released tomorrow so don't expect to hear back from the Support person for a couple of weeks.

Cheers,
Alex

ivorraber
little robot

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2016, 11:07:16 pm »

Hi Alex
thanks, I will try again!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: