Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 11:44:58 am

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Glitch with bomb-making scene  (Read 13354 times)
raevid0207
little rusty robot

« on: March 30, 2016, 08:15:49 am »

Once on the fourth planet, I threw the little root baby into the pot and then clicked the little workers until they began their little song and dance. According to walkthroughs, the workers are supposed to lay down their tools at the end of the song, pull up the pot, and roll out the bomb; the bomb can now be pushed into the lava and explode, releasing the moon-like asteroid from the planet's surface. However, once the song and dance ends, the workers just go back to their routine. If I leave the room and come back, a non-bomb clay sphere will be waiting that can be pushed into the lava, but of course it won't explode. As a result, I can't progress with the story line. Looking forward to any advice or help!
jd
Administrator
black cap brotherhood member

« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2016, 11:54:08 am »

thanks for the heads up! unfortunately it's not happening on any of our Win PCs or Macs so it's very hard reveal the bug and fix it. we'll continue testing. sorry for troubles!
netalga
little rusty robot

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2016, 07:02:03 pm »

We have exactly the same situation!!!!
The satellite is not ejected!
And we can not progress either. VERY SAD INDEED.

On a Windows Vista PC.
The game runs perfect to this point on a Mac, in the same room.
In Madrid, almost on springtime.
Please, help us.
Lamkin
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2016, 07:39:13 pm »

I'd suggest loading an earlier save to try it again. Or does that always happen?
macs
little rusty robot

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2016, 11:44:36 am »

Same issue here, but I have no recent games saved!
Is it possible that someone posts a recent saved game file in this forum? Thanks.

Plus...If I go back to previous planet, I cannot create a new mandragora root pollinating flowers again. The root appears for a while, then it disappears inside the wood hole.

Thanks to all.

Lamkin
Global Moderator

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2016, 06:01:05 pm »

Is it possible that someone posts a recent saved game file in this forum?

I'll post one in a few hours. I'll edit this post once it's up.

Edit: Okay, it's attached. There are some save spots that are after where you played up to, so ignore those. :P But it should be auto-saved to open up right after you first land on that red volcano planet, and with the root in your inventory.

* Samorost 3.zip (34.32 KB - downloaded 576 times.)
« Last Edit: April 09, 2016, 07:59:35 pm by Lamkin » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: