Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:45:21 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: starting new game  (Read 17907 times)
Lulu
little robot

« on: July 16, 2016, 01:45:50 am »

I have been looking for a way to begin the game from the start once more. "Start new game" or "return to saved game" don't appear to be an options anywhere. What am I missing?
And I must say I am once again blown away by your games' beauty. I don't really think of myself as a gamer. It is magical. Thanks.
Alex
Global Moderator
mayor robot

« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2016, 02:05:08 am »

Hi Lulu,
Yeah you missed something... it was in the "Samorost 3 Puzzle Q&A" section and it's called "Samorost 3 Menu Guide".  In there you learn about loading saved games etc. and... hmm maybe this isn't explained there, I could swear that's where I saw Lamkin post this info... anyway what you have to do is click on the "up arrow" menu item to LOAD a level and then click on the left-most icon showing the Gnome's observatory/home to launch the game from the beginning.

Sorry if that's unclear but our friend Lamkin is always better at explaining stuff and hopefully he'll chime in soon and make sure you're set to go.   Smiley

~A

Lamkin
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2016, 04:04:10 am »

It is explained in that section, but there's kind of a lot of info so maybe it doesn't stand out as well as it could. :/

And though Alex explains it well above, perhaps adding an image would be helpful. Eh, I'll just basically repost this bit again along with the image:

To restart the game, you'll first need to click on the main MENU, which is the little white star symbol in the upper-right corner of the screen. Then click the up arrow symbol to get to the LOAD screen shown below. You'll see that the screen has several circles (save spots). Now click on the first circle (numbered '0') showing the observatory house of the space gnome, and then click the check mark to confirm and you'll be good to go.

« Last Edit: December 09, 2020, 12:32:47 am by Lamkin » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: