Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 12:57:57 pm

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Samorost 3  (Read 256588 times)
Marwaen
little robot

« on: April 27, 2008, 06:37:19 pm »

I fully understand you are now busy with current project of Machinarium. I just wanted to ask you if you plan to work on Samorost 3 in the future, being the Samorost 1 and 2 the best of your recent work.
Thanks for reply.
ABoretz
god of all robots

« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2008, 09:37:57 pm »

I just wanted to ask you if you plan to work on Samorost 3 in the future, being the Samorost 1 and 2 the best of your recent work.

While waiting for JD's response - if you haven't yet - see/play through Amanita's Questionaut.  It's soundtrack was created by the same musician that has inspired your enthusiasm throughout the Samorost series.

Here's the direct link to Questionaut, see what you think:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/ks2bitesize/games/questionaut/pop.shtml
jd
Administrator
black cap brotherhood member

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2008, 07:19:56 pm »

Yes I would love to create Samorost 3 in the future. We will see after Machinarium Wink
Chattchitto
little rusty robot

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2008, 09:04:03 pm »

Yes I would love to create Samorost 3 in the future. We will see after Machinarium Wink

I Wanted To Say That Your Work Is More Then Perfect  Smiley And Thank You For That!! Can't Wait To See Samorost 3, Mean While Is There A Release Date For Machinarium??
Thanks You For Replying,  Grin GodSpeed!!
RainingTip
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2010, 02:26:14 pm »

Samorost 3 should blow our minds Cheesy
jenso942
little robot

« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2010, 11:21:51 pm »

ITS BEEN AWHILE, would be awesome if you made one, or as i would rather prefer you made a sequal of machinarium, and it's great story that i loved Wink

I like being a "little rusty robot"
RainingTip
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2010, 12:17:17 pm »

who didn't? Wink
STENO
little rusty robot

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2011, 12:12:53 am »

Hallo. I support the request for Samorost 3 ... it would be great.
It 's a very poetic and sweet game. I loved it.
I think that the 65.155 people who have viewed this subject think the same thing and are waiting for it!!!
Thank you for this beautiful travel.

P.S.
What's the name of the dog?? Smiley
ABoretz
god of all robots

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2011, 10:05:15 am »

Quote from: STENO

P.S.
What's the name of the dog?? Smiley

No one knows.  Grin   

blue.mango
little robot

« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2011, 06:31:31 pm »

i must admit machinarim is great and can not wait 2, still i love samorost as my best favorite. i would say machinarium is the kingdom of puzzle world, samorost is the point & crick version of the modern secret garden. in samorost, games are more focused on the interaction with the story line in this fantasy world. i am so attached to this boy & dog, so i need 3.  xx
RainingTip
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2011, 10:05:05 am »

i must admit machinarim is great and can not wait 2, still i love samorost as my best favorite. i would say machinarium is the kingdom of puzzle world, samorost is the point & crick version of the modern secret garden. in samorost, games are more focused on the interaction with the story line in this fantasy world. i am so attached to this boy & dog, so i need 3.  xx

If you still wait for Machinarium 2, then prepare to wait a lot cause there's not gonna be a second version of Machinarium, as the creator himself says it.

And Samorost 3 has a chance to be created, as the creator himself says again Wink

P.S.: Can't wait for Samorost 3 too Cheesy
blue.mango
little robot

« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2011, 10:31:46 pm »

ok.thanks. then i will be a good girl and wait Smiley
Mariya
space invader

« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2011, 09:22:26 am »

Developers, please make Samorostium - a mixture of samorost and machinarium  Grin
I guess there left many non-used backgrounds and ideas from both games
RainingTip
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2011, 05:39:19 pm »

Yea something when, Joseph meets Samorost (or how is the white-dressed man from Samorost called). It would be epic
Mr Ademistren
little robot

« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2011, 05:59:52 pm »

Yea something when, Joseph meets Samorost (or how is the white-dressed man from Samorost called). It would be epic
неужели?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: