Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:27:46 am

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My two cents... please make more Machinarium stuff!  (Read 5008 times)
battaglia01
little rusty robot

« on: November 12, 2017, 12:17:17 am »

Just chiming in along with everyone else... Machinarium was such a great game, beautiful music, beautiful artwork, beautiful characters and beautiful story. One of my favorite games of all time. I would love if there were another Machinarium... or a Machinarium comic book... or a short video... or basically any other content at all in this franchise. It was great.

My 2 cents
SleepyUser
black cap brotherhood member

« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2017, 11:34:33 pm »

To be honest, making a comic isn't a bad idea. Something Jakub could even work on, on his own. I'd definitely want to see what happened next after they flew away in the helicopter.

Another point and click puzzler, Sam & Max, which I like a lot, started off as a comic, and then grew into an episodic game. It's cool because if you played through the game and want to see more of the story around the whole thing you can check out the comics. It would definitely be cool if Amanita did this with Machinarium, you can still put a lot of effort and thoughts into it, and yet it's still easier than making and programming a whole game.

My honest opinion. :^)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: