Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 05:43:36 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I just wanted to say how much I think this game is amazing.  (Read 15933 times)
idanruf1
little robot

« on: December 14, 2009, 11:37:53 am »

You can barely see games such as this today. The feel, the sounds, the wonderful puzzles and the great story revealing itself towards the end all make this game so amazing.
I have searched for a small game like this some time ago, because I think many of this games are great and sometimes better than the big corportaion games, so I found this game. After playing for a while, I have told my brother (14) and my 50 years old dad to play it. (I am 16).
They all loved it- Even though our saves was erased more than 2 times- we have started the game from the beginning again to complete it.
I just want you to know you have true fans, and I hope you will keep making games like this.
I also wanted to say I have noticed some that some of the game's concepts and puzzles are a bit similar to the ones in my favorite old game - "The Neverhood Chronicles". (like the radio, the pieces puzzle with the bird, and more). Is your game inspired by that? Have someone hear know that game?
Thank you and keep doing what you are doing. I would want to do exactly what you do when I will grow up.
corin
little rusty robot

« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2009, 09:04:45 pm »

I totally agree to "idanruf1". And I just registered here to tell you that your games are greate work! I
b00j2m
little robot

"Writers come and go; we always need indians."

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2010, 05:07:51 am »

Same here, and I haven't even played it yet!  I only just discovered it by accident and am SO EXCITED to download!  And there are T-SHIRTS!  Seriously now: the artwork is wonderful, reminds me of the artists' styles in Heavy Metal comic/mag.  Music is thrilling too, just overall I'm so impressed, and tickled pink that this game exists, THANK YOU!!!

Mind that first step.
Fatass
little rusty robot

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2010, 08:03:31 pm »

I totally agree. This is game was an absolute joy to play, the story, the puzzles, the characters, the art... it was all so unique and ingenious in its simplicity. It reminded me slightly of Ico and Shadow of the Colossus in its look and feel. Congratulations on a truly original and beautiful game, can't wait to see more of the like
avkdm
little rusty robot

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2010, 03:35:04 am »

Hi All,
Well I registered here just to reiterate what a lot of people are saying.This game is great, I have only ever played 4 games through to the end before ( HalfLife 2, Far Cry, COD2, and Call Of Juarez) which were all FPS. Borderlands I am still getting through at the moment but Machinarium stopped me in my tracks when I read the reviews. I am not a huge fan of adventure games however, but this has been the best adventure game I  have played by far. I only bought it last Saturday and have been completely addicted and just finished it. In short If you are reading this and are thinking about buying Machinarium DO IT. It is only $US10 on Steam at the moment, you wont regret it.
jlove
little rusty robot

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2010, 12:20:56 am »

I agree completely. This is one of the best games I've played in years. I had more fun playing this than I have in World of Warcraft for the past year. The art is truely exceptional. The music is good enough to listen to by itself (while coding), and the puzzles, story and game was just wonderful.

I'm looking forward to the next game.
iamrobot
citizen robot

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2010, 07:32:04 pm »

yep. i just came across it by accident and LOVED IT! this game is amazing and im glad there is a place to come to talk about it. I just finished and i feel empty now...lol

waiting on part 2...
Jezetha
little robot

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2010, 12:32:47 am »

Just want to add my voice to the choir - just started playing and liking it immensely. I am so glad I was made aware of this game last August. The price was ridiculously low for so much quality. Good luck with any new game you might be making. I'll be glad to pay more for it!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: