Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:01:55 pm

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: missing corn [SOLVED]  (Read 27645 times)
wordzenpix
little robot

« on: December 27, 2009, 06:26:14 pm »

I've googled and I've checked your archives, but nobody seems to have confronted my issue: missing corn. I'm outside the kitchen on the platform, have solved the star, have tried every conceivable part of the kitchen but there's no corn to be found. Is there something I've failed to accomplish in a previous level that would deprive me of my corn? I'm stuck.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 08:09:21 am by Alex » Logged
ABoretz
god of all robots

« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2009, 08:19:17 pm »

Among the TABs along the top of this forum there's one for SEARCH.
When I typed in "corn" I found this topic: "How can I take the walking-stick? (look the image uploaded)".

Hopefully that will help.   Smiley

wordzenpix
little robot

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2009, 05:23:31 pm »

Thanks very much for the suggestion. It turns out I had already collected the corn without realizing it. I found it just where it should be, in my possessions at the top. I had been playing late one night and must have forgotten I had found it. Too bad human memory doesn't have a better search function.
DLSieving
little rusty robot

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2016, 05:45:50 am »

In my case I have the gas line but not the corn.  There's also no walking stick on the stovepipe, so even if I had the corn there would be nothing to shake down from the stovepipe.  I'm not stuck on the lift but cannot use the walking stick to get the freon grid to freeze the lock under the floating gestapo robots.  Don't you hate it when that happens?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: